• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Loses Lawsuit Over Mental Health Evaluation

Jeremiah Ames

So, it's OK with you if I take my 95-year-old partly senile grandfather to vote after telling him, repeatedly, to vote for all candidates who are (D) and, if in doubt, to look at the "cheat sheet" I made for him.

i have no idea what you’re talking about, but to answer your question:

yes, I couldn’t care less if you want to take your grandfather to vote

tytlyf

Not Religious
Sure here ya go...

Biden starts to call Putin 'President Trump' at press conference

You don't think the leftist gossip mills are ever going to report that? Do ya?
Must be a slow news day for you. Of course it's Fox noise. You call it confused. I'll call it a mistake.

Iono, things happen. It's your media that will make it your daily dose of propaganda to tie it to "dementia" or whatever other conspiracy theory.

If it's news, normal news stations will report news. Yes. This isn't news, it's RW manufactured gossip with a narrative.

Oh look, the top comment on the Fox website shows how the propaganda tied the "narrative" to dementia (without fox having to literally say it)

asdf.jpg

Biden accidentally called Putin 'President Trump' at his post-summit press conference, then corrected himself

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
Sure here ya go...

You don't think the leftist gossip mills are ever going to report that? Do ya?

Please go back over the past four years to show us where you called out these far more egregious Trump gaffes:

10 of Trump's most embarrassing gaffes

At a rally in Buffalo, New York on April 18, 2016, Trump told the crowd, "I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11 — down at the World Trade Center right after it came down.

Trump confused Dayton and Toledo after a mass shooting in Ohio

On August 4, 2019, 24-year-old Connor Stephens Betts carried out a deadly mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio. And when Trump discussed the tragedy during a speech at the White House that week, he confused Dayton with another city in Ohio: Toledo.

Trump said, "May God bless the memory of those who perished in Toledo; may God protect them. May God protect all of those, from Texas to Ohio. May God bless the victims and their families. May God bless America."

Origins or oranges?
Trump told reporters, "I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings of that investigation."

The president also complained, "The Mueller Report, I wished, covered the oranges — how it started, the beginnings of the investigation, how it started. It didn't cover that, and for some reason, none of that was discussed."

At a press conference in April [2020], Trump seriously inflated the amount of testing for coronavirus that was taking place in the United States — where, he told reporters, Americans were getting "one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests."
Why would you bother nit-picking at Biden's Gaffes when your ex-Enunciator-In-Chief made so many more. You must know we are going to throw those back in your face. But, who knows, maybe you like eating humble pie.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Please go back over the past four years to show us where you called out these far more egregious Trump gaffes:

10 of Trump's most ehey you forgot Bush! mbarrassing gaffes

At a rally in Buffalo, New York on April 18, 2016, Trump told the crowd, "I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11 — down at the World Trade Center right after it came down.

Trump confused Dayton and Toledo after a mass shooting in Ohio

On August 4, 2019, 24-year-old Connor Stephens Betts carried out a deadly mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio. And when Trump discussed the tragedy during a speech at the White House that week, he confused Dayton with another city in Ohio: Toledo.

Trump said, "May God bless the memory of those who perished in Toledo; may God protect them. May God protect all of those, from Texas to Ohio. May God bless the victims and their families. May God bless America."

Origins or oranges?
Trump told reporters, "I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings of that investigation."

The president also complained, "The Mueller Report, I wished, covered the oranges — how it started, the beginnings of the investigation, how it started. It didn't cover that, and for some reason, none of that was discussed."

At a press conference in April [2020], Trump seriously inflated the amount of testing for coronavirus that was taking place in the United States — where, he told reporters, Americans were getting "one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests."
Why would you bother nit-picking at Biden's Gaffes when your ex-Enunciator-In-Chief made so many more. You must know we are going to throw those back in your face. But, who knows, maybe you like eating humble pie.

Hey you forgot Bush Jr!

He was the best.

ecco

Veteran Member
Hey you forgot Bush Jr!

He was the best.
There you go again. Duck and dodge.

You mock a Biden slip-up.

I show you a bunch of much more egregious Trump gaffes and ask if you ever mocked Trump.

You duck by trying to change the subject to Bush.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

Of course, you never mocked Trump for his numerous speaking errors. One does not mock one's god.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There you go again. Duck and dodge.

You mock a Biden slip-up.

I show you a bunch of much more egregious Trump gaffes and ask if you ever mocked Trump.

You duck by trying to change the subject to Bush.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

Of course, you never mocked Trump for his numerous speaking errors. One does not mock one's god.

I didn't duck and dodge. I
was helping ya!

Besides you made a mistake. Look back in the archives.

Trump was not my God. He was my stick of dynamite!

BOOM!!

And boy did he!

ecco

Veteran Member
I didn't duck and dodge. I
was helping ya!

Besides you made a mistake. Look back in the archives.

Trump was not my God. He was my stick of dynamite!

BOOM!!

And boy did he!

So, you want me to look through the archives to find where you didn't mock Trump. That's funny.

Your views are very clear. Just in this thread, you made posts mocking Biden but not knocking Trump...
Biden is getting confused lately.
I was really red faced for him, but I also was laughing so hard my sides ached.

And here is your attempt at ducking and dodging to get off the topic of you knocking Biden but not Trump...
Hey you forgot Bush Jr!

Why you try to deny your love for Trump is unfathomable.