• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Private Forums Are Now Back!

sunray

Hi there, I note that my first 5 messages have been wiped from the log, I wonder why, does anybody know?
Also all reference to Emin members has also disapeared, agian I wonder why?

Some months ago I chanced to meet a Jewish-Christian man of 71 years old who asked me to translate from French into English a 6 page letter to The President Of America, Mr Obama. His french was of such a high level that I got some help to translate. Apparently, Mr; Obama had asked the public to write to him if anybody knew about the end of the world; being billions in debt it's not surprising. Anyway, I have already written an unpublished Book which briefly outlines the end of the world in about 1000 years, (we've just had a blood coloured full moon by the way, noted in the Bible as a sign. Apparently they occur quite often , the next due in 33 years). In my book I quote (Islamic text) Hadith 425 a fire that will gather the East and West together marks the commencement of the last days.
Anyway this old man humbly suggests that he is a Prophet. He has written books on Spiritual texts and from his numerological calculations is certain the beginning of the end is to start the 16/4/2016. And the last cycle of 1000 years is to commence on this date. He thinks the only way to avoid a disaster is for the whole world to pray.

So, could anyone let me know if they have heard similar predictions?

Have a nice day, a life, and as another Prophet said 'Don't worry be happy'

sunray

4consideration

Premium Member
Hi there, I note that my first 5 messages have been wiped from the log, I wonder why, does anybody know?
Also all reference to Emin members has also disapeared, agian I wonder why?

Some months ago I chanced to meet a Jewish-Christian man of 71 years old who asked me to translate from French into English a 6 page letter to The President Of America, Mr Obama. His french was of such a high level that I got some help to translate. Apparently, Mr; Obama had asked the public to write to him if anybody knew about the end of the world; being billions in debt it's not surprising. Anyway, I have already written an unpublished Book which briefly outlines the end of the world in about 1000 years, (we've just had a blood coloured full moon by the way, noted in the Bible as a sign. Apparently they occur quite often , the next due in 33 years). In my book I quote (Islamic text) Hadith 425 a fire that will gather the East and West together marks the commencement of the last days.
Anyway this old man humbly suggests that he is a Prophet. He has written books on Spiritual texts and from his numerological calculations is certain the beginning of the end is to start the 16/4/2016. And the last cycle of 1000 years is to commence on this date. He thinks the only way to avoid a disaster is for the whole world to pray.

So, could anyone let me know if they have heard similar predictions?

Have a nice day, a life, and as another Prophet said 'Don't worry be happy'

sunray
I do not see any deletions of your posts. It seems to me your first 5 posts are still visible on this thread:
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/template-foundation-emin.10302/page-2#post-4463768 Your posts there begin with #21.

It seems the thread is still visible, so you should be able to see your posts. Do you not see them?

Generally speaking...when posts are deleted, it is typically for one of these reasons:

1. It was found to be a rule violation, and in that case, a message about the action would be sent to the member by a staff member.
2. The post was a response to a deleted post, and was deleted as part of a clean-up/removal of someone else's rule violation post(s) from a thread.
3. The opening post/whole thread was found to be a rule violation. In that case deletion of the opening post removes the entire thread, and all responses with it. Also, the same applies if the whole thread contains too much in the way of rule violations to be salvageable.

When you have questions like this, the way to handle it is to create a thread in the Site Feedback section. When you open a thread there, it begins a conversation with staff members that can only be seen by you and the staff. All questions about specific moderation should be addressed in Site Feedback.

sunray

Rebonjour,
Well thankyou 4cosiderations, nice wings,
strange,
all but the first message of the missing posts have reappeared, but I think the First message was on a different thread. Though I can't seem to find Site Feedback.

Sunray

4consideration

Premium Member
Rebonjour,
Well thankyou 4cosiderations, nice wings,
strange,
all but the first message of the missing posts have reappeared, but I think the First message was on a different thread. Though I can't seem to find Site Feedback.

Sunray
I don't know what might have happened, but I was able to see 5 post, made prior to the one in this thread. I don't know what might have happened that you weren't able to see them before.

Site Feedback is accessible from the Forums page (tab near upper left corner.) Site Feedback is located near the bottom of that page, so one has to page down in order to see it. It can be difficult to locate, for those that are new to RF. Here's a link for SF, too: http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.344/

(Thanks about the wings. :) For a very long time I didn't use an avatar, and some of my friends "harassed me" about it -- in a good natured, joking way. I just couldn't decide on one, until one of my friends suggested this one, and I liked it.)

sunray

Goddag,
4consierations, nice wings and a no nonsence laser sword,(it makes one think);
thanks again for the info, I have used the 'contact us' (ongle) switch ,; button'?? But never had a reply. Perhaps you could tell me how many different threads there are on the site?
I would also like to know how to get onto the survivors,( trauma) thread please(the magic word)?
sunray

4consideration

Premium Member
Goddag,
4consierations, nice wings and a no nonsence laser sword,(it makes one think);
thanks again for the info, I have used the 'contact us' (ongle) switch ,; button'?? But never had a reply. Perhaps you could tell me how many different threads there are on the site?
I would also like to know how to get onto the survivors,( trauma) thread please(the magic word)?
sunray
I can't help you with inquiries made directly to the site, like the Contact Us button. I don't have access to that area. That would be something in the Admin section. Admin's have their names in red.

On the Forum page there is a Statistics section, on the right. Here is what it's currently showing:

Forum Statistics

Discussions: 159,847 (My note: that would be the number of threads)
Members: 25,262

Latest Member: woman child
In order to join a Private Forum, it needs to be one that applies to you. For example a theist could not join an Atheist Only forum.

The way to join any of the Private Forums is to click on your name in the upper right portion of your screen. In the drop-down menu that comes up, toward the bottom, you should see Join User Groups. If you click on that you should see options for the various groups. There is a Join User Group button.

After you click the button there is an indefinite delay, because a staff member must validate the request. It is not automatic. (These groups are meant as locations that have the utmost respect and privacy. Confidentiality is expected of members.)

This is a general matter, and not meant to imply that it applies to you. I have no idea if it would. It is possible that a request could be denied, if a member requests access to a user group, but posting history indicates it is not a private group the person should have access to. If that should happen, one can always open a Site Feedback thread to have a discussion about it with the staff.

sunray

Hello Carlita,
Holistic Dreamer,

When you ask this question It's diificult to reply as I'm not egungun, perhaps you have the wrong thread here is Emin Foundation, of which I'm no longer a member, except spiritual.. How ever, I will say that even though Buddhists? Non theist? Theists? are different I believe that all people are subject to God's Will in that we all do what is necessary whatever faith (or non-faith) or creed we beleive in. In that way we all evolve under the same Spirit but in a way that is necessary for humanity to grow as a whole and find it's full potential.
I hope that helps

sunray