• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Primate to human?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Just saying, “nuh uh” is not very convincing. It sounds rather childish.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought people would've talked about different ideas here. I guess this was a fail

Why would they when your response is, essentially, 'nuh uh'? or 'its all cool'?

Some of us can go into the evidence if you wish, and that is the basis for our belief, but if it isn't the basis of yours, there isn't any point.

WHY do you not believe the scientific conclusions based on the evidence? Specifically, not 'I've been around' (which is completely non-responsive)?

King Phenomenon

Different ideas? Did you want people to explain the inner workings of an accepted scientific Theory?
Well some might touch base on a couple of parts of that and as others have stated here to get a little creative or whatever but so far it's just been insults on me pretty much but it's all good. I respect people who believe evolution occurred but obviously if you say you don't buy it you're not excepted here. Oh well I tried

King Phenomenon

Why would they when your response is, essentially, 'nuh uh'? or 'its all cool'?

Some of us can go into the evidence if you wish, and that is the basis for our belief, but if it isn't the basis of yours, there isn't any point.

WHY do you not believe the scientific conclusions based on the evidence? Specifically, not 'I've been around' (which is completely non-responsive)?
Well most of those responses are to insults. I just believe that God created us, there's really not too much more to it than that

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Different ideas? Did you want people to explain the inner workings of an accepted scientific Theory?

Well, I guess we could talk about the extent to which Punctuated Equilibria is relevant for the last 2 million years of human evolution.

Or discuss the evidence for Homo erectus having the anatomical structures for the spoken word.

Or the question of whether some Neanderthal sites are actually burial sites or not.