• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Praying in the Name

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Big difference of on and in

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

that wasn't the spirit of Jesus; no more than the spirit of Isaiah.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

the Lord Christ sent Jesus the man

Luke4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Yet when people worshipped Jesus he was okay with it. He was God Almighty in the flesh.

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Jesus was talking about his flesh. All flesh is in sin. Yet Jesus had no sin. He was God Almighty in the flesh.

again jesus didn't worship himself. God the Almighty doesn't pray to any other because there is no other. Jesus prayed to God the Almighty.

I agree this is why he said he must go to send the comforter to be with them everywhere and at every time.

John14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

again this isn't Jesus this is the Spirit of Christ. John 21:15 are christs too.

Colossians3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Yes, we can do the things that Jesus Christ did and even greater. We do it all in the name of Jesus Christ.

the name of jesus is not jesus; otherwise it would say pray the name jesus and not of.

Luke4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Yet when people worshipped Jesus he was okay with it. He was God Almighty in the flesh.

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Jesus was talking about his flesh. All flesh is in sin. Yet Jesus had no sin. He was God Almighty in the flesh.

The Almighty God is the All in all, or I AM that i am, or nuk pu nuk, or tat tvam asi, or ahmi yat ahmi, or ahea ashur ahea, or ehyeh asher ehyeh

another way of understanding

It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who hears and learns from the Father comes to me.

jesus doesn't teach me because he isn't here. the Spirit of Jesus remain in everyone; whether jew, christian, buddhist, or hindu. God is not a respecter of jesus, or persons.

that they will all be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they will be in us, so that the world will believe that you sent me.

Jesus is a corpuscle in the body of God Almighty.

I agree this is why he said he must go to send the comforter to be with them everywhere and at every time.

John14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
I AM with you always because I AM that i am, this is the Spirit of God that created everything. Jesus didn't create me, you, or anyone else.

Colossian 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Yes, we can do the things that Jesus Christ did and even greater. We do it all in the name of Jesus Christ.
name of jesus christ is not the same as the name jesus. fyi, jesus said the comforter would come and speak of me but it didn't say that the person would worship him. in the OT comforters were people like jesus, an advocate.

one is a person, the other is the Almighty God. Jesus is not omnipotent, jesus is not omnipresent, jesus is not omniscient.

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the Spirit/mind of Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:14
But their minds/spirits were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Big difference of on and in

Jesus was patterned/ordered after Melchizedek who was the Priest of God Most High. Why do you not worship him?

Hebrews 5:10
and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7
7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. 4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

This was Jesus Christ telling us what should happen after we get baptized.
John7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly(From within) shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

again jesus didn't worship himself. God the Almighty doesn't pray to any other because there is no other. Jesus prayed to God the Almighty.

Yes, Jesus prayed to God. Showing us how to pray.

the name of jesus is not jesus; otherwise it would say pray the name jesus and not of.[/QUOTE
? please elaborate I don't understand.

It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who hears and learns from the Father comes to me.
jesus doesn't teach me because he isn't here. the Spirit of Jesus remain in everyone; whether jew, christian, buddhist, or hindu. God is not a respecter of jesus, or persons.

John12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
It was the Father that was speaking not Jesus the man.

I AM with you always because I AM that i am, this is the Spirit of God that created everything. Jesus didn't create me, you, or anyone else.
one is a person, the other is the Almighty God. Jesus is not omnipotent, jesus is not omnipresent, jesus is not omniscient.

Yes, if what you are saying that Jesus the God part is the Father then you agree that he did create everything. Right the man part did nothing because he was created. The God part in the other hand did.
Colossians1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus was patterned/ordered after Melchizedek who was the Priest of God Most High. Why do you not worship him?

because I would be breaking a commandment Luke4:8esus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

I believe what you are doing is trying to separate Jesus and Christ. You shouldn't Jesus is the messiah the Christ. And the man part of Jesus is the mediator. 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
This was Jesus Christ telling us what should happen after we get baptized.
John7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly(From within) shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Yes, Jesus prayed to God. Showing us how to pray.
after anyone gets immersed in the Name, they realize the lord is with them, or within them because is within self. I AM that i am, in other words I AM everything formed and unformed.

and no i'm not trying to separate jesus from christ because christ is all and in all as colossians 3:11 states.

jesus is an example of christ but jesus isn't the only example.

jesus is a facet of God the Most High but Jesus isn't the only facet of the Almighty.

All in all is not All in some, or even in one vs another

God the Almighty can't be here, or there, and be omnipresent without being here there and everywhere.

you create a separation from God the Almighty. God is here NOW.

There can be nothing that exists apart from God, there is none other.

Luke 17:21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

after anyone gets immersed in the Name, they realize the lord is with them, or within them because is within self. I AM that i am, in other words I AM everything formed and unformed.

Hey we can agree to disagree.

Just know that the bible teaches us to baptize in the name of Jesus Christ.

Acts2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

you create a separation from God the Almighty. God is here NOW.

I create no separation I just read the bible and pray for understanding.
Acts2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

His spirit was not in all flesh until the day of Pentecost.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. You create your own separation if you don't obey.

Luke 17:21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
I agree.

Judas denied who Jesus was. He didn't make it.

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. He separated himself.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Hey we can agree to disagree.

Just know that the bible teaches us to baptize in the name of Jesus Christ.

Acts2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
again being baptized, or immersed, in the Name is not a literal thing. it is the contemplation of the Name how it is present in all, or omni-all present. it leaves an impression upon the mind, it is the name of the 144,00 that have the Name sealed in their foreheads.

that makes all things an aspect of the Most High, or Almighty. That doesn't make them exclusively Jesus. You are attempting to define the Most High God as a single person vs everything else. have you not set yourself up to define, measure, test God the Almighty?

I create no separation I just read the bible and pray for understanding.
you don't see your deity, or you idol, as separate from yourself? when you pray, ask, do you listen? rev 8:1, 1 Kings 19:12, psalsm 46:10

i don't recognize a separation. I and the Father are ONE because I AM in he and he in me. Jesus said I AM with you always; so why are you looking for his return. that aspect of the eternal spirit is always here as I AM.

acts 17:28
‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

1 Corinthians 12:15
If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

Malachi 2:10
10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

matthew 6:9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

it doesn't say hallowed be my name for a reason

Matthew 23:9

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Acts 2:16
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

His spirit was not in all flesh until the day of Pentecost.
no it was always there. God doesn't come and go. God is omnipresent. It may have been latent but the fuel for the flames was always there and Jesus may have sparked it but the fuel fed it. we are the light of the world, a city set on a hill cannot be hid.

Jesus just passed the torch. He didn't create the eternal flame

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. You create your own separation if you don't obey.
to agree with Jesus and believe doesn't require anyone to practice idolatry, or idol worship.

Judas denied who Jesus was. He didn't make it.
Judas didn't deny jesus. Peter did. Judas tried to get Jesus to establish a earthly kingdom by force. that isn't going to work. everyone must believe together, otherwise the kingdom will fall. the old house divided against itself...........

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. He separated himself.

I'm not denying the Father, that makes me his son too. I'm denying that Jesus was God Most High, or the Almighty.

‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

Last edited:
again being baptized in the name is not a literal thing. it is the contemplation of the Name how it is present in all, or omni-all present.

that makes all things an aspect of the Most High, or Almighty. That doesn't make them Jesus.

Acts 8:15,16 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Acts 10:47,48 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Acts 19:3,4,5 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

The text is clear sir/madam. They were literally baptizing in the name of Jesus Christ.

so why are you looking for his return.

He said he will return.1 Thessalonians4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

acts 17:28

Acts17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

You have to seek the Lord before he lives in you.

Judas didn't deny jesus. Peter did. Judas tried to get Jesus to establish a earthly kingdom by force. that isn't going to work. everyone must believe together, otherwise the kingdom will fall. the old house divided against itself...........

Peter went on to repent. Judas not so much. He ended up denying what he was saying. Which by the way were the words of the Father. So he did deny the Son which in turn you deny the Father.

to agree with Jesus and believe doesn't require anyone to practice idolatry, or idol worship.
You don't have to agree. You have that choice.

Revalation1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.Jesus is the Almighty. Jesus is not some second person of the trinity. He is God Almighty. There is only one throne in heaven both God and the lamb sit on it.
The Son and the Father are one.
Revalation4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Revealtaion22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
The lamb just represents the sacrifice that was needed for our sins.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The text is clear sir/madam. They were literally baptizing in the name of Jesus Christ.
Jesus was baptized in the name too. John baptized him in water too. Just like everyone else as required.

He said he will return.1 Thessalonians4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

it says too that every eye will see him; how then will that happen with those that aren't present then? will your careful observation work in finding him? will you discover him apart from self?

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

your house, temple, is left to you desolate. a house divided will fall. you have separated yourself, like so many from the Almighty

Acts17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

You have to seek the Lord before he lives in you.
you have to clean the inside of the cup before you will find him. the kingdom of God comes from within you. Jesus didn't say to run hither and thither, he said take a look within.

Revalation1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.Jesus is the Almighty. Jesus is not some second person of the trinity. He is God Almighty. There is only one throne in heaven both God and the lamb sit on it.
jesus ain't even a third person of the trinity. he's no one like all every individual. he came into being and passed away as he come. man lives once and then the judgment. no exceptions. God is not a respecter of persons.

no where any where in the bible does it state Jesus is the Almighty

The Son and the Father are one.
Revalation4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Revealtaion22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
The lamb just represents the sacrifice that was needed for our sins.
everyone gets to sit down on that throne if they overcome as Jesus had to overcome. there are no exceptions; including Jesus.

again why do you not worship melchizedek after whom jesus was created?

Jesus was baptized in the name too. John baptized him in water too. Just like everyone else as required.

No, Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. It was not in Jesus Christ until after he died.

it says too that every eye will see him; how then will that happen with those that aren't present then? will your careful observation work in finding him? will you discover him apart from self?
I honestly don't know how. I just know that the dead will raise and every eye will see. I'll keep praying for understanding.

you have to clean the inside of the cup before you will find him. the kingdom of God comes from within you. Jesus didn't say to run hither and thither, he said take a look within.
No. You have to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and receive the Holy GhostActs 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. This is the plan of salvation

no where any where in the bible does it state Jesus is the Almighty
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

everyone gets to sit down on that throne if they overcome as Jesus had to overcome. there are no exceptions; including Jesus.

again why do you not worship melchizedek after whom jesus was created

We get to sit with him. Not on his throne.

Because if I was to worship him I would be breaking a commandment. We are to worship God only

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No, Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. It was not in Jesus Christ until after he died.
God is love. Those who repent turn to love because love covers all sins.

I honestly don't know how. I just know that the dead will raise and every eye will see. I'll keep praying for understanding.

the Spiritually dead are raised. the dead are no more.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the Judgment,

No. You have to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and receive the Holy GhostActs 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. This is the plan of salvation
God is omni-benevolent that is what repenting and turning to god, or to love is.

it isn't turning to Jesus.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus isn't the almighty. again you can't have jesus and then everything else. the Almighty is everything. it isn't a person vs the rest of god. UGH. thats like saying a slice of pie is ALL the pie, it isn't.

I AM is the All, i am is part of the whole, or facet, or corpuscle, or aspect. Jesus is not omniscient, or all knowing. Jesus isn't All lovin, or omni-benevolent. Jesus isn't omnipresent, or all present. Jesus isn't the most high or the almighty.

We get to sit with him. Not on his throne.

Because if I was to worship him I would be breaking a commandment. We are to worship God only

jesus was sent as a servant. all prophets are. rev 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

notice it doesn't say to worship Jesus

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Jesus was a witness of God. That doesn't make him God.

Melchizedek was the priest most high of God and born without father or mother; unlike Jesus. So why do you not worship Melchizedek? Jesus was born of a woman.

Hebrews 7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Abraham called Melchizedek Lord to whom he spoke with regarding Sodom and Gomorrah.

He didn't worship Melchizedek but he did honor him.

the Spiritually dead are raised. the dead are no more.
Right.

God is omni-benevolent that is what repenting and turning to god, or to love is.
it isn't turning to Jesus.

This is what repentance means.
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
We must turn from our wicked ways. Jesus is the perfect example so we should look at him

Jesus isn't the almighty
Bible declares it.Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

notice it doesn't say to worship Jesus

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Jesus was a witness of God. That doesn't make him God.
This was an angel that said this. He said worship God not him.

So why do you not worship Melchizedek?

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
I only worship God.

Here is another place where man is trying to be worshipped.

Acts 10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

One of his own diciples calls him LORD and my God. This would of been the perfect opportunity to tell him " No Thomas I am not God, just a fellow brother." He didn't. Proven to us that he is God Almighty.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Right.
This is what repentance means.
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
We must turn from our wicked ways. Jesus is the perfect example so we should look at him
my people, which are called by my name, is the same name ineffable name that Jesus used as a prophet.

Bible declares it.Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
jesus didn't declare that, the angel did for the Almighty

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

then the next verse mentions Jesus vs the him from vs 4

This was an angel that said this. He said worship God not him.
he didn't say worship Jesus is the point. again it reiterates that two different things are being spoken of in rev 1:4 vs another in 1:5.

same with the angel. the angel speaks of jesus prophesying, or as a prophet, and then speaks of God.

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
I only worship God.

so you don't worship the man Jesus? because Jesus isn't God. God doesn't pray to himself.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Jesus is not God. God the Most High is not a God of confusion and changing her mind.

for that verse alone tells you that God is not a single man. Jesus referred to himself as the son of man for a reason.

Here is another place where man is trying to be worshipped.

Acts 10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

One of his own diciples calls him LORD and my God. This would of been the perfect opportunity to tell him " No Thomas I am not God, just a fellow brother." He didn't. Proven to us that he is God Almighty.

who did Jesus pray to? to himself? who does Jesus tell you to pray to? him? or God?

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

and whatsoever you shall pray in the name, that will i do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Last edited:
my people, which are called by my name, is the same name ineffable name that Jesus used as a prophet.

John 17:11-12 NIV
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. [12] While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

jesus didn't declare that, the angel did for the Almighty
4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
then the next verse mentions Jesus vs the him from vs 4

Revelation 1:8,11,17-18 KJVS
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. [11] Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
This is Jesus. The Almighty. Text is clear sir/madam

so you don't worship the man Jesus? because Jesus isn't God. God doesn't pray to himself.
Jesus is God. His own disciple called him LORD and God. He is the Father.

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Jesus is not God. God the Most High is not a God of confusion and changing her mind.

for that verse alone tells you that God is not a single man. Jesus referred to himself as the son of man for a reason.

If you were to read that whole chapter and get the understand. You will understand that it is talking about how if God was a man he wouldn't lie like us. Neither would he need to repent. Because he is perfect. He cannot lie.

who did Jesus pray to? to himself? who does Jesus tell you to pray to? him? or God?
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
and whatsoever you shall pray in the name, that will i do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

When Jesus was speaking who do you think it was? Bible tells us clearly.
John 17:8 NIV
For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. They were the Father's words. So yes he was speaking to himself. He was showing us how to pray. He is the greatest example. Yes, ask in his name so that the Father can get the glory through his Son.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
John 17:11-12 NIV
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. [12] While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
that Name isn't exclusive to Jesus as shown to you from other cultures. It was known in the ancient worlds to many cultures as,

ahmi yat ahmi from zoroasterianism
ahea asher ahea from chaldean

tat tvam asi from hinduism
ehyeh asher ehyeh from judaism
nuk pu nuk from egyptian book of the dead

Jesus is God. His own disciple called him LORD and God. He is the Father.
God Most High is not the same as God.

Lord was used in reference to many different roles. The first LORD transcends the 2nd lord.

Psalm 110:1
110 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The God Most High doesn't overcome anything, never has, never will, doesn't now.
Jesus the god has to overcome and make himself as nothing and take on the role of a servant to other's as self.

If you were to read that whole chapter and get the understand. You will understand that it is talking about how if God was a man he wouldn't lie like us. Neither would he need to repent. Because he is perfect. He cannot lie.
i've read the whole chapter and the whole christian bible using multiple translations. Jesus is a man. Men are not the Almighty. God the Almighty doesn't come and go. God the ALL is present in all the men, in all places, at all times.

When Jesus was speaking who do you think it was? Bible tells us clearly.
John 17:8 NIV
For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. They were the Father's words. So yes he was speaking to himself. He was showing us how to pray. He is the greatest example. Yes, ask in his name so that the Father can get the glory through his Son.

why would jesus give us another's words and not claim them as the author?

he couldn't even do the works that he did without the Father

Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father doing: for what things soever he doeth, these the Son also doeth in like manner.

Jesus said the other children could do the same

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

to believe doesn't require idolatry

Last edited:
that Name isn't exclusive to Jesus as shown to you from other cultures. It was known in the ancient worlds to many cultures as,
Yes, I know this. Elaborate?

God Most High is not the same as God.
He is called Almighty. And Father. Mighty God.

i've read the whole chapter and the whole christian bible using multiple translations. Jesus is a man. Men are not the Almighty. God the Almighty doesn't come and go. God the ALL is present in all the men, in all places, at all times.
If you read the whole christian bible, then you would understand that baptism should be done in the name of Jesus Christ for the glory of the Father. Yes, Jesus is a man and God at the same time.

"God the Almighty doesn't come and go"
Well there is the difference, the God that I serve does what ever he wants I don't put him in a box. He is beyond the impossible.

God the Father Almighty became man (Jesus) and become the savior of the word. This is what the bible teaches sir/madam.

Jeremiah 17:10 KJVS
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Revelation 2:23 KJVS
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

why would jesus give us another's words and not claim them as the author?

Philippians 2:5-11 KJVS
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: [6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This is why he didn't claim to be Father Almighty on earth.

he couldn't even do the works that he did without the Father
Because he is the greatest example. Showing us that we are nothing and can't do nothing without God. He is both God and Man

Jesus said the other children could do the same

1 John 3:9-10,14-15 KJVS
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. [14] We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. [15] Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

If you are not born again you are the children of the devil. And if you hate your brother, you have no eternal life in you. God is not in darkness. He is not in you.

to believe doesn't require idolatry

It Isn't. When I worship Jesus I worship the Father. When I believe Jesus I believe the Father. If I have the Son I have the Father.
John 12:44-50 KJVS
Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. [45] And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. [46] I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. [47] And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. [49] For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. [50] And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Yes, I know this. Elaborate?
follow the links.

He is called Almighty. And Father. Mighty God.
if it makes your world safe, hold on to your beliefs.

If you read the whole christian bible, then you would understand that baptism should be done in the name of Jesus Christ for the glory of the Father. Yes, Jesus is a man and God at the same time.
everyone is a man/woman and a god

everyone is a son of man to the Most High. some may not know it. ezekiel was call the son of man.

adam was called the son of god too. why do you not worship him?

son of man

Last edited:
if it makes your world safe, hold on to your beliefs
Not just my beliefs.

Isaiah 9:6 KJVS
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Is what the bible teaches.

everyone is a man and a god

Sorry I don't agree on the God part.

1 Corinthians 8:6 KJVS
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Be blessed Sir/Madam. Have a great day. I pray that whatever trouble you are having that it will be taken care of in Jesus name. Amen.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Not just my beliefs.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Be blessed Sir/Madam. Have a great day. I pray that whatever trouble you are having that it will be taken care of in Jesus name. Amen.

everyone is given an earthly body and everyone is given a spirit

flesh gives birth to flesh
spirit gives birth to spirit

are you denying the word of jesus and the Spirit of God that gave it? are you denying the Spirit of the Most High God within all mankind?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Not just my beliefs.

the lamb is all lambs John 21:15

be still and know I AM god i will be exalted among/within the people i will be exalted in the body/earth/dust