• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayer for a Benevolent Dictator

Spiderman

Veteran Member
tenor.gif
tumblr_mhx4h2bT4M1qbzq4yo4_500.gif
RemorsefulGlamorousAddax-max-1mb.gif
chaplin-hitler-mussolini-charlie-gru%C3%9F.gif
1385445572278.gif
Saluto_tra_Hitler_e_Mussolini_Chaplin.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_oorwr50InO1vjfs5ho1_400.gif
tumblr_m9bsphMAAM1qbgyx2o1_250.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mylbl1yXTP1rlxl36o5_400.gif

Charlie Chaplin is my favorite Jewish comedian. May God raise up for Israel a Messiah, and may he have a sense of humor!

giphy.gif
chaplin.gif
tumblr_mylbl1yXTP1rlxl36o4_400.gif
tenor.gif
tumblr_miyk5wQuSM1rvdee4o1_500.gif
tumblr_nfs1xtA7gX1s2gm3jo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

I read that Hitler was a fan of Chaplin before his imitation of him, and that Hitler's moustache was inspired by Chaplin. Hitler allegedly laughed at the film but put Chaplin on his list to be run through, after seeing it.

Okay, good night everyone. I'm just trying to get God to read my posts and hopefully be inspired with ideas. He said "ask and you shall receive". I figure I'd give it a try reaching God via online journal. It's worth a shot! Most things are a waste of time that we do daily, but when you do it for the Lord, I hear that everything can be a pleasing offering when done with love and good intentions.

God bless! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Chaplin wasn't Jewish, Matt!
I've done a lot of research on him and am convinced that he was Jewish.

He evaded questions about his Jewish identity, said things like "my mother was a ghetto beauty...every genius has the blood of Abraham running through their veins"... People found his mannerisms, look, body, facial expressions, language, and humor very much resemble a Jewish style from Jewish comedians of that time.

His corpse was robbed from a Christian cemetery by anti-semites, and nobody to this day knows where his place of birth is.

I honestly would have left it a mystery were I Jewish as well. The controversy and all the fuss over it would be fun.

He was being investigated by the FBI over whether or not he was Jewish and was expelled from the country. It was believed that his original name was Israel thorstein.

I would have enjoyed the controversy of not letting people know I was a real Jew were I in his shoes. Besides, I asked him, and grew in conviction that he answered my question and said " yes, I am a real Jew", then finished with a wink.

I started a thread about it.