• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAlice

here is a birthday pick, and I look positively delighted..

4112065956_17309f694c.jpg

Wow, you have very beautiful eyes!!

MSizer

MSizer
I've been meaning to snap a quick pick for this post for too long. I finally asked my wife to do it for me, so here I am (we are - Carrie, Wiki, Charlie, Bear and me 8^)

msizer-albums-storm-s-avatar-picture1633-mike-ferrets.jpg

Kimberlee

midians mommy!
yeah i'm going to school for nursing so i thought it would be fitting for halloween to be a killer nurse... haha if you guys wanna see more pics and a little more about me guess what.... check my myspace :Kimberlee: (Kimberlee Nelson) | MySpace ummm i know you're prolly thinkin how lame but i'm on there for the music!!!!!! i've never even looked at facebook because i just want my music! anyways got lots of pic on there!

ericoh2

You have no idea how jealous I am of you right now. I love animals, especially small critters . . . and big dogs . . . and birds . . .sometimes cats . . . bugs are pretty cool too. But I digress, that seems like quite the happy handful you have there. :)

Yeah I really like animals too. My girlfriend and I used to visit the ferrets at the pet store all the time, they're really cute :).

Jackytar

Ex-member
Was it fun?

Is fun, Kerr. It's parked in my garage.

Reactions from visitors to my home are polar - either you can't wait to try it or you will never in a million years. I used to have a Harley parked next to it. I enjoyed pointing out to the "never in a million years" crowd that the Harley was way more dangerous than the ultralight. I'm in control when flying the ultralight. Some schmuck isn't gonna take me out. I sold the Harley for that reason.

Jackytar

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
New pics, updating from a while ago:
P1010030.jpg

Myself and a family friend's dog - we were dogsitting him - handsome dog he is too!

DSC02538.jpg

Beardie puppy and me! ^_^ very friendly dog indeed

DSC03072.jpg

Puppy all growed up! ^_^

Kerr

Is fun, Kerr. It's parked in my garage.

Reactions from visitors to my home are polar - either you can't wait to try it or you will never in a million years. I used to have a Harley parked next to it. I enjoyed pointing out to the "never in a million years" crowd that the Harley was way more dangerous than the ultralight. I'm in control when flying the ultralight. Some schmuck isn't gonna take me out. I sold the Harley for that reason.

Jackytar
Lol, I am actually somewhere in between :p. How often do you use it, if I may ask? The ultralight?

Status
Not open for further replies.