• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAAX

Rao said:
I have a more recent photo that I just took today. ^^ It's highly photoshopped though.

42-1.jpg

And I can't help but share one of my niece, Morgan. She's just so damn adorable!

Morgan.jpg

For sure....cuteness runs in the family...:trampo:

ayani

Mike182 said:
lol thanks :hug:

i look quite surprised in that first pic actually, almost as if i was looking at my camera and suddenly realised it was taking a photo :biglaugh:

i do that all the time. usually i'm smirking or scratching a zit in the final picture. :rolleyes:

Rao

gracie said:
either way, you look lovely. like a graphic novel heroine! and your niece is mad cute! ha, her eyes are crossed! aww.

:p I think I'd rather be the villainous. But thanks. XD I love that little girl.

XAAX

Mike182 said:
this isn't very recent, but it will do to keep you all interested in me :)

Photo0052.jpg

and this is me after walking in from a windy day

Photo0054.jpg

WoW mike...You look very american indian in these pics...very cool...

Mike182

Flaming Queer
a couple of others for good measure:

Photo0056.jpg

i had horrid rat tails in that one, i think i ran our of shampoo...

sorry, this next one is quite big...

Understanding.jpg

the oldest one of me that i have - it was posted a while ago in this thread:

mikey.jpg

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I really dislike pictures of myself so I am sure I will regret posting these but oh well... now you can put a face with that name you hate. :)

Me in Mexico when my wife and I went

comp2.jpg

and a picture I had to take for a school application

comp3.jpg

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
gracie said:
there's the kiwi! Ashem Vohu, friend, glad to finally see you! :zoroast: imho, beards rock.

Ushta Gracie,

I hope all is well my friend.

kiwimac

CelticRavenwolf

She Who is Lost
Okay, I guess since so many people have put pictures up I will too. You want to talk about someone who's unphotogenic? I have a ton of pictures of me, and these are practically the only half-decent ones!

ladydeb.jpg

This picture is a couple years old, back when my beloved dog, Lady was still alive.

debhorse4.jpg

Me on my wedding day (also about 2 years ago), showing my good side, with the love of my life, The Mighty Lightning (no, I didn't marry the horse!).

If and when my bloody website will let me upload again I'll put up some more recent photos - this is all I really have online right now.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Rao said:
And I can't help but share one of my niece, Morgan. She's just so damn adorable!

Morgan.jpg

Aww...she IS cute!

I'm about to get one too. Did I ever tell you? My sister's adopting from China! *starts singing 'China Girl' by David Bowie and Iggy Pop*

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
CelticRavenwolf said:
It's so not fair that your eyelashes are that long and I'm stuck with stubby nubs!

It's called five coats of mascara. :D Actually, my eyelashes are kind of long. But I'm a firm believer that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and eyelash lengths. :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
zombieharlot said:
*taking advantage of this thread's current boom in popularity*

Moi.jpg

Me, a cropped out friend, and an Edward Scissorhands shirt that I wear too much.

such a cutie :yes:

ayani

Cmprehend, both you and your daughter are adorable. :yes: and why the heck do you not like your photos? i think they're quite nice, 'specially the second one.

*looks again* yeah, your daughter's about the cutest little kid ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.