• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
My little man and I. My Jimmy Neutron, LOL :D
2nuha1j.jpg

Awww... that is such an adorable picture. It is even melting my cold heart of stone. :yes:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This is me and my oldest "baby boy." This was taken at the airport the minute he got off the plane after being in Iraq for 18 months with his infantry unit (44 men in his battalion were killed during that tour of duty, so I was pretty dang happy to see him). I couldn't stop crying, I was so relieved and overcome with emotion!

GalS

This is me and my oldest "baby boy." This was taken at the airport the minute he got off the plane after being in Iraq for 18 months with his infantry unit (44 men in his battalion were killed during that tour of duty, so I was pretty dang happy to see him). I couldn't stop crying, I was so relieved and overcome with emotion!

This is a beautiful picture!!!!

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
4788487159_a92b5637ea_m.jpg

Me at the zoo giving someone a look. I have been told by a few people that this picture sums up my personality. Apparently it is "WTF. I don't take this kinda sh**."

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
4788487159_a92b5637ea_m.jpg

Me at the zoo giving someone a look. I have been told by a few people that this picture sums up my personality. Apparently it is "WTF. I don't take this kinda sh**."

Mmmm, surly pirate look. Should bring out the wench in any bawdy woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.