• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post what you're eating/drinking

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha. I had to look back again myself. Chocolate float? Haven't thought of that. I haven't had soda in over a year-I think this is the second year. I'm on a roll.

When I was a kid, when we'd go to the buffets with the soft serve ice cream and fountain pop, we'd always make floats with mountain dew and chocolate ice cream... and then go snickering back to the table.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Upset stomach and didn't feel like cooking. Gotta feed the kid, though, so I threw some jasmine rice in the rice cooker and threw some cut-up carrots in the steamer basket on top of the rice. Pulled the carrots out of the steamer basket and dressed them with some Korean ginger honey, apple cider vinegar, butter, salt, and pepper. Immediately threw some chopped kale in the basket after removing the carrots, and let it steam while I dressed the carrots. Dressed the kale with olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, and extra cracked pepper. Added some kimchee to my plate. My son will also get a soft fried egg with a runny yolk, some Korean smoked pepper sauce, and sesame seeds and sesame oil to make a meatless bibimbap style dish.
carrots and kale.png