• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post what you're eating/drinking

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I had a potatoes, peppers, beef, barbecue sauce, corn breakfast meal. Not the best looking thing, but my phone's Depth of Field filter makes it look better:

IMG_20210704_092554285_PORTRAIT.jpg

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I had a very healthy meal with home made falafel, eggs and vegetable rice and then ruined everything with a brownie and ice cream :yum:. I'll do better tomorrow.

Gonna lose the eggs, huh? :D

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Diet Mountain Dew for me.

You another that prefers the taste of diet?

I am. Though I’m down to only 2 or 3 per month. Regular soft drinks are just too syrupy for me.

Try Mountain Dew Zero. As one who lived on Diet Dew, I prefer the taste of Zero.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I am. Thought I’m down to only 2 or 3 per month. Regular soft drinks are just too syrupy for me.

Try Mountain Dew Zero. As one who lived on Diet Dew, I prefer the taste of Zero.

That's excellent that you've cut it down. I'd like to eventually.

I do like the Zero stuff. I had a box of the Pepsi Mango Zero recently, and it was delicious. I seem to be at the mercy of what the store is selling, and what's on sale, though. Its easy not being picky... as long as its diet or Zero, I'm good with it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Sometimes I like the real sugar rather than corn syrup sodas. However I can't guarantee they're less syrupy. It really depends. Some are much worse.

There also may be Splenda sodas. I find those better.

But I'm not knocking diet sodas either. They're good.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes I like the real sugar rather than corn syrup sodas. However I can't guarantee they're less syrupy. It really depends. Some are much worse.

There also may be Splenda sodas. I find those better.

But I'm not knocking diet sodas either. They're good.

I do like real sugar soda better than corn syrup, but not enough to drink more than a few sips. Then the sugar mouth begins...

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I had a potatoes, peppers, beef, barbecue sauce, corn breakfast meal. Not the best looking thing, but my phone's Depth of Field filter makes it look better:

View attachment 52236

That looks like a lot of Mexican dishes. These are called molletes:

upload_2021-7-4_14-24-30.jpeg

I had an open-faced, shredded rotisserie chicken with jalapeno hummus on whole grain toast about an hour ago (1:30 PM or so), first food today.