• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post Baha'i Prayers and Songs!

[youtube]Zl9VEauCA10[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9VEauCA10

"Create in me a pure heart, O my God, and renew a tranquil conscience within me, O my Hope!
Through the spirit of power confirm Thou me in Thy Cause, O my Best-Beloved,
and by the light of Thy glory reveal unto me Thy path, O Thou the Goal of my desire!
Through the power of Thy transcendent might lift me up unto the heaven of Thy holiness, O Source of my being,
and by the breezes of Thine eternity gladden me, O Thou Who art my God!
Let Thine everlasting melodies breathe tranquillity on me, O my Companion,
and let the riches of Thine ancient countenance deliver me from all except Thee, O my Master,
and let the tidings of the revelation of Thine incorruptible Essence bring me joy,
O Thou Who art the most manifest of the manifest and the most hidden of the hidden!"

-- Baha'u'llah

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]T66r0SNQX2c[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T66r0SNQX2c

"O my Lord and my Master! O my Desired One and my Best Beloved!
O Thou who art the Beloved of all that are in the heavens and on the earth!
I beseech Thee to grant, from the ocean of Thy bounty and the day-star of Thy heavenly grace,
that I may be cursed, reviled and denounced a myriad times for the sake of Thy love,
that these ears of mine may but once be blessed by hearing Thy sweet words:
"Verily thou art of the people of Baha."

-- Baha'u'llah

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]TQZIUJ18xaY[/youtube]
YouTube - Healing Prayer.wmv

Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.

-- Baha'u'llah

[youtube]wG2sDMePFgQ[/youtube]
YouTube - Baha'i Prayer "My Adoration" - By Nabil M.

O Thou Whose face is the object of my adoration, Whose beauty is my sanctuary, Whose habitation is my goal, Whose praise is my hope, Whose providence is my companion, Whose love is the cause of my being, Whose mention is my solace, Whose nearness is my desire, Whose presence is my dearest wish and highest aspiration, I entreat Thee not to withhold from me the things Thou didst ordain for the chosen ones among Thy servants. Supply me, then, with the good of this world and of the next.

Thou, truly, art the King of all men. There is no God but Thee, the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Generous.

-- Bahá'u'lláh

[youtube]P5BDsE2tH6g[/youtube]
YouTube - Baha'i Prayer "Glory Be Unto Thee" - By Nabil M.

I am aware, O Lord, that my trespasses have covered my face with shame in Thy presence, and have burdened my back before Thee, have intervened between me and Thy beauteous countenance, have compassed me from every direction and have hindered me on all sides from gaining access unto the revelations of Thy celestial power.

O Lord! If Thou forgivest me not, who is there then to grant pardon, and if Thou hast no mercy upon me who is capable of showing compassion? Glory be unto Thee, Thou didst create me when I was non-existent and Thou didst nourish me while I was devoid of any understanding. Praise be unto Thee, every evidence of bounty proceedeth from Thee and every token of grace emanateth from the treasuries of Thy decree.

-- The Báb

[youtube]VzzzhXSEDns[/youtube]
YouTube - Baha'i Prayer "How Can I" - by Nabil M.

How can I choose to sleep, O God, my God, when the eyes of them that long for Thee are wakeful because of their separation from Thee; and how can I lie down to rest whilst the souls of Thy lovers are sore vexed in their remoteness from Thy presence?

I have committed, O my Lord, my spirit and my entire being into the right hand of Thy might and Thy protection, and I lay my head on my pillow through Thy power, and lift it up according to Thy will and Thy good pleasure. Thou art, in truth, the Preserver, the Keeper, the Almighty, the Most Powerful.

By Thy might! I ask not, whether sleeping or waking, but that which Thou dost desire. I am Thy servant and in Thy hands. Do Thou graciously aid me to do what will shed forth the fragrance of Thy good pleasure. This, truly, is my hope and the hope of them that enjoy near access to Thee. Praised be Thou, O Lord of the worlds!

-- Bahá’u’lláh

chinu

chinu
Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isai appas main sabb, Bha'i Bha'i, Bha'i Bhai,
Bha'i Bha'i, Bha'i Bhai, Bha'i Bha'i, Bha'i Bhai, Bha'i Bha'i, Bha'i Bha'i,

Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isaai appas main sabb, Bha'i Bha'i, Bha'i Bhai,

In-English:
Hindu, Muslim, Sikh & Christans are brothers, brothers, brothers,
Brothers, brothers, brothers, brothers, brothers, brothers, brothers,

_/\_
Chinu

Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isaai appas main sabb, Bha'i Bha'i, Bha'i Bhai,

In-English:

_/\_
Chinu

Cute! :D

Dhanyavad, Chinu! Sat Sri Akal, and Allah'u'Abha!

Baha'u'llah, Baha'u'llah, Jai Baha'u'llah!

[youtube]8u2j-P8Nmsg[/youtube]
YouTube - Bahai song in Hindi

[youtube]PHQNoP_Rfh8[/youtube]
YouTube - O Lord! Make this youth radiant...

A tone-deaf amateur... but at least it's a nice prayer!

"O Lord! Make this youth radiant, and confer Thy bounty upon this poor creature. Bestow upon him knowledge, grant him added strength at the break of every morn and guard him within the shelter of Thy protection so that he may be freed from error, may devote himself to the service of Thy Cause, may guide the wayward, lead the hapless, free the captives and awaken the heedless, that all may be blessed with Thy remembrance and praise. Thou art the Mighty and the Powerful."

-- 'Abdu'l-Baha