• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Positive energy and thoughts

KarmaAndLove

Well I believe that we could become more positive by our very desire to see the good in all whom we meet. :) Sometimes when negative thoughts get in the way, I just let them go -- and throw them into the river of light. Or try neutralizing them by singing a mantra at the same time. :)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Of course, everything vibrates at a certain frequency and when we develop a lovong vibe, we attract love to us. If we foster fear within us, we attract a similar onject of fear to us because it vibrates at the same level. When I'm in pain, I send thoughts of love to the affected area and it does help. Try it. Instead of getting angry at the body and saying - my stupid foot is hurting, try sending love. The body is made up of living cells and they respond to love.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
KarmaAndLove said:
Well I believe that we could become more positive by our very desire to see the good in all whom we meet. :) Sometimes when negative thoughts get in the way, I just let them go -- and throw them into the river of light. Or try neutralizing them by singing a mantra at the same time. :)

Great post. You sound like you know a lot of Hindu concepts. Even your username suggests the same. Welcome to RF. I see that you're new. Please stick around. Perhaps we can discuss more Hindu topics sometime. :)

timtim1234

I have made it my new years resolution to start reading more into second sight and positive energy. I have found it to be very helpful for me in the last few months. When I started having some problems in my life due to bad decision making I started googling positive energy and found a great book which I purchased called positive energy. I think its a great book. Has anyone heard of the author before? Does anyone know of any other great books out there about this topic?