• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Popper's "Systematic Observations."

Mel B

>>You'd think the one who removed me would have said something<<

I don't know what to think. A half dozen members have disappeared right about the time you did. Members asked question but no one told us anything about the whos and the whys. Are you saying no one told you why you were kicked out of the forum? No one told me when it happened to me except, as you know, I was let back in.

John D. Brey

>>You'd think the one who removed me would have said something<<

I don't know what to think. A half dozen members have disappeared right about the time you did. Members asked question but no one told us anything about the whos and the whys. Are you saying no one told you why you were kicked out of the forum? No one told me when it happened to me except, as you know, I was let back in.

The person in charge just said I was not allowed to come back and her reason was, and I quote, "same ole same ole."

John

John D. Brey

She owns the forum.

Right. But if free speech is told what it must speak about it isn't really too free. Case in point: that twit Jack Dorsey.

There was a time in the past when persons with unorthodox views like mine experienced far worse than having their viewpoints shut down. They sometimes had their carotid artery shut down for servicing or became the briquets on the BBQ in town square.

So under the circumstances I shant get too hot under the collar so long as my carotid is safely ensconced behind it (my collar) and is operating around 98.5 degrees Fahrenheit as best I can tell.

Btw, how's your coronary arteries holding out?

John

Last edited: