• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll for Women

Read the ENTIRE OP please

• I prefer the paragraphs

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I prefer the pictures

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I just want to see the thread results without clicking "view" every time

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Also, I find both polls to be markedly heterosexist. I want to vote in the poll in what I look for in a woman, but apparently the OP isn't allowing it, including disallowing gay men to vote in this thread for what they'd prefer in a man, picture or paragraph? :sad:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Also, I find both polls to be markedly heterosexist. I want to vote in the poll in what I look for in a woman, but apparently the OP isn't allowing it, including disallowing gay men to vote in this thread for what they'd prefer in a man, picture or paragraph? :sad:

I knew someone will eventually say that :D

I would like to also separate that into another poll if I did it, but if you feel like doing so you can also just copy paste my poll and disinclude that :)

At least the differences between women´s and men´s point of view in this poll did show to be different. Mostly in the fact that almost no women here seems to posibly be interested in this kind of scenario :D

It is always good to separate and classify differences between people you are studying for polls and such.

I havent done the other polls mostly because honestly there has been almost no response to neither of the (in theory) more global polls. I would think there are more heterosexuals in RF (Maybe I am wrong! :D ) than homo, bi or others. Yet this polls have been almost not answered at all u.u

I wouldn´t mind you answering as a bisexual for what you would seek in a male here though, even if it is the same you would on a woman or not.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I knew someone will eventually say that :D

I would like to also separate that into another poll if I did it, but if you feel like doing so you can also just copy paste my poll and disinclude that :)

At least the differences between women´s and men´s point of view in this poll did show to be different. Mostly in the fact that almost no women here seems to posibly be interested in this kind of scenario :D

It is always good to separate and classify differences between people you are studying for polls and such.

I havent done the other polls mostly because honestly there has been almost no response to neither of the (in theory) more global polls. I would think there are more heterosexuals in RF (Maybe I am wrong! :D ) than homo, bi or others. Yet this polls have been almost not answered at all u.u

I wouldn´t mind you answering as a bisexual for what you would seek in a male here though, even if it is the same you would on a woman or not.

The problem I have with your polls and your posts on sexual attraction, MM, is that you narrow everything down to the stereotypical binary of "men want visual" and "women want security" that has strangled everybody in this limited sexual paradigm. Women love a good body. We LOVE a good body. But to say what drives us most or more often or in small statistical sampling in skewed bizarre polls doesn't say hardly anything about what men and women of all shapes and sizes and orientations find desirable.

I get turned on by a sense of humor more than anything. Anything. A man or woman that can laugh at life and/or themselves is an aphrodisiac. My husband gets turned on by the sing-song sounds of a woman's voice. He's stimulated by the auditory sense. Looks aren't as important to him, but have a woman who sounds feminine, sweet, and dripping with flirty phrases and he's instantly turned on.

But to narrow it down to just those things between us dismisses everything else about us sexually as human beings. We're complex creatures, and I find your polls to be severely lacking just because you're wanting to prove a point that isn't going over well at all.

Me Myself

Back to my username
The problem I have with your polls and your posts on sexual attraction, MM, is that you narrow everything down to the stereotypical binary of "men want visual" and "women want security" that has strangled everybody in this limited sexual paradigm.

When I said I didn´t know what to expect from this poll, I truly meant I didn´t know. I do expect males to be far more visual, but I decided to test it for myself, so I made the poll for men. So far, 12 to 1, and the 1 didn´t even wanted to have a one night stand anyways.

I have nothing against men turning less visual. I am merely saying I don´t think they are not right now. Just because I think they are more visual, doesn´t mean I believe they shouldn´t be less visual. It just means I believe what I believe. In this case, I am testing it. I tried to make the test as unbias as posible, to the point that the neutral pose doesn´t let you put personality in there not even by how you pose.

About women want security, I didn´t know. The 2 women who have voted voted pics.

What most surprised me was that there were far less women open to have a one night stand this way than what I would expect. Most just wanted to see (and those may be men in the view corner :D )

I wouldn´t believe there is any major conclusion here so far. I know from personal experience that my female friends and female friends I have had and the female friends of my current female friends and female friends of my male friends, do say that body looks can make a girl feel the heat, so I wasn´t ignorant about this at all.

I get turned on by a sense of humor more than anything. Anything. A man or woman that can laugh at life and/or themselves is an aphrodisiac. My husband gets turned on by the sing-song sounds of a woman's voice. He's stimulated by the auditory sense. Looks aren't as important to him, but have a woman who sounds feminine, sweet, and dripping with flirty phrases and he's instantly turned on.

But to narrow it down to just those things between us dismisses everything else about us sexually as human beings. We're complex creatures, and I find your polls to be severely lacking just because you're wanting to prove a point that isn't going over well at all.

I think they are good polls. Quite honestly, I am also trying to find out for myself. I do would be surprised if the males one took a major turn, but it could after all :shrug: . It would contradict all my experience, but hey! who knows?

I am also stimulated by auditory senses. I´ve found it is very sexy to me that a woman makes different accents. I am not saying there is a lot more to sex than appearence, I am merely saying from my perspective it is a very major factor at least from the male perspective. I admit complete ignorance as to how much it factos from a female perspective. From that perspective, I´ve heard absolutely everything xD .

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you simply cannot fathom wanting random sex in this fashion and didn´t vote because of that, hearing what you think about it would still be cool :)
I voted to just see the results because I would have zero interest in having sex with any men that casually regardless of what they look like or what they write.

That's not how my attraction works at all.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
First of all, let me clarify that I am NOT into sex with random strangers, and never have been. But hypothetically :D considering that it would be one time, no relationship required or expected, and the man would be guaranteed to be eager to please me - I'd say we're already off to a good start, and so I'd pick the picture over the paragraph.

Then I could use that fabulous line that I've unfortunately only gotten to use in real life ONCE (wait for it...wait for it...)...

"Why don't you shut up? I like you better when you're not talking."

Using that line at just the right moment directed at just the right muscle bound pretty boy with a dysfunctional personality was one of the most satisfying dating moments of my life!

Draka

Wonder Woman
First of all, let me clarify that I am NOT into sex with random strangers, and never have been. But hypothetically :D considering that it would be one time, no relationship required or expected, and the man would be guaranteed to be eager to please me - I'd say we're already off to a good start, and so I'd pick the picture over the paragraph.

Then I could use that fabulous line that I've unfortunately only gotten to use in real life ONCE (wait for it...wait for it...)...

"Why don't you shut up? I like you better when you're not talking."

Using that line at just the right moment directed at just the right muscle bound pretty boy with a dysfunctional personality was one of the most satisfying dating moments of my life!

I have to agree with this. If there is no possibility for relationship and it is purely for sex then I really wouldn't care for them to talk anyway. Pick a hot body to run my hands over and if they start to talk ... "shut up and please me". :flirt: :D

jeanie

That was a loaded question! Honestly some days I feel like the personality prevails because if he sounds playful and easygoing, I can literally roll around with him or maybe do it outside under a bridge or something. If he sounds uptight then it probably won't be fun, just "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" type intercourse.

Other days I feel like the looks will do it. I mean days when I draw a warm bath and imagine Channing in Magic Mike... That's a sight every women fantasizes about, it juts depends on what level she's willing to engage in the sexual fantasy.

The reasons so many women only home parties and adult novelties are for sale are for these reasons. Sometimes it's nice to have pure lusty sexual pleasure regardless of the form. Hence the sales of these things, sorry if that's a startling image to some but I'm a modern woman in modern times and not squeamish about these things. I am in touch with my sexuality and that's a good thing, I feel quite liberated for it.

As for the answer to your question today, I would go for looks. maybe it's near ovulation time (or was) but I may feel somewhat frisky. Or maybe it's because it's late at night and I'm all alone. Who knows!

Me Myself

Back to my username
Heh, almost no woman voted on this :D

I know a friend who would probably go for looks, she needs the personality to be gawdawful to not be able to use the man as booty call then. Or him finishing too quickly (well, women can have this added problem I guess when looking for suitable partner :eek: )

I remember the guy she wanted she was like "I Just need him to shut up. Every time I try for us to do stuff he says something so stupid..." . In the end she tried, but he finished too fast, then she called him for a second on a day she end up losing the mood and everything went completely south. Of course the OP kinda supposes the man will not have performances problems and will be willing to please, so good for that. xD

Sex...

Complicated shtuff xO

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Women who are sexually atracted to men btw. (No, male homosexuals here , I am interested only in the female atraction to male on here )

So, let´s say you are part of an experiment, and there are 10 men from which you can choose 2 to have sex with. (if you cannot fathom yourself wanting random sex, this test is most likly not for you either be welcome to click on "only want to view the poll" option. To participate, you are expected to like this kind of premise)

Now, you must choose BEFORE knowing them in person, and before choosing your 2 men you must choose the METHOD of choosing.

You wont meet them in person before choosing, so you can either have:

-A picture of every male of the 10 candidates. The picture is full body all of them using the same thong and in the same pose ( a "neutral" one)

or

-A 10 lines paragraph written by each. The paragraph will not include anything regarding their physical appearance nor preferences in sex. Each man chooses what to write, it may be peotry, a day in the mall, his favorite music, anything. He chooses.

So, to select with which 2 of this 10 candidates you will have sex with you have to choose on either the paragraphs or the pictures .

For this example we are supposing the only thing you can know for certain about this men is that they are 18 or more, are men, are healthy and are very excited about having sex with you. Further more, they all are very interested in satisfying you in bed. (Or anywhere you are doing it :D)

It is also very important to notice that YOU WONT ever see them again after having sex. There is absolutely no hope of a relationship that doesn´t have to do with sex. This is going to be 100% a sexual encounter and nothing more.

So I hope I haven´t missed anything. Should be interesting to see the women´s point of view in this one :eek:

Now I´ll be putting up the poll :D

:sleep:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Now, if the offer was for a sauna, seaweed wrap, massage, facial, and pedicure, I might be interested! Send in your paragraphs right away! :D

Zoe Doidge

Basically a Goddess
I voted pictures. What the hell is the point in reading their bloody poetry or whatever? I can get poetry on the internet if I feel like it, which incidentally, I never do.

I also think it's a bit mean to limit us to two, what if they're all hunks? That'd be a right pickle.

jeanie

I voted pictures. What the hell is the point in reading their bloody poetry or whatever? I can get poetry on the internet if I feel like it, which incidentally, I never do.

I also think it's a bit mean to limit us to two, what if they're all hunks? That'd be a right pickle.

That was beautifully put!

I wonder however... is a poet good in bed???

MissAlice

Peple may not like this but of course I'm going to look at a guy. I'm a more visual person but as to having random sex.....I'm just the not sort of person who acts on my sex drive. I do however feel as a heterosexual, my brain is more male oriented than females. I look at tend to view men almost in the same way as men view women. I like looking at them which freaks even women out.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Peple may not like this but of course I'm going to look at a guy. I'm a more visual person but as to having random sex.....I'm just the not sort of person who acts on my sex drive. I do however feel as a heterosexual, my brain is more male oriented than females. I look at tend to view men almost in the same way as men view women. I like looking at them which freaks even women out.

Hey, you are not the only one! Most my female friends express clear appeal for a man´s body when commenting on his sex appeal :)

I wonder if there is a big cultural difference there or just most my female friends feel """like guys""" on sex drive :p

But also when hearing other girls not so close of me, and friends of my friends. In general, most tend to feel sexually attracted to tall and some kinds of athletic (different kinds of athletic vary from girl to irl, but most seem to report liking shoulders, butt and pecs. Least that´s what I´ve heard here in Guayaquil xD)