• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll for Women

Read the ENTIRE OP please

• I prefer the paragraphs

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I prefer the pictures

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I just want to see the thread results without clicking "view" every time

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

Me Myself

Back to my username
Women who are sexually atracted to men btw. (No, male homosexuals here , I am interested only in the female atraction to male on here )

So, let´s say you are part of an experiment, and there are 10 men from which you can choose 2 to have sex with. (if you cannot fathom yourself wanting random sex, this test is most likly not for you either be welcome to click on "only want to view the poll" option. To participate, you are expected to like this kind of premise)

Now, you must choose BEFORE knowing them in person, and before choosing your 2 men you must choose the METHOD of choosing.

You wont meet them in person before choosing, so you can either have:

-A picture of every male of the 10 candidates. The picture is full body all of them using the same thong and in the same pose ( a "neutral" one)

or

-A 10 lines paragraph written by each. The paragraph will not include anything regarding their physical appearance nor preferences in sex. Each man chooses what to write, it may be peotry, a day in the mall, his favorite music, anything. He chooses.

So, to select with which 2 of this 10 candidates you will have sex with you have to choose on either the paragraphs or the pictures .

For this example we are supposing the only thing you can know for certain about this men is that they are 18 or more, are men, are healthy and are very excited about having sex with you. Further more, they all are very interested in satisfying you in bed. (Or anywhere you are doing it :D)

It is also very important to notice that YOU WONT ever see them again after having sex. There is absolutely no hope of a relationship that doesn´t have to do with sex. This is going to be 100% a sexual encounter and nothing more.

So I hope I haven´t missed anything. Should be interesting to see the women´s point of view in this one :eek:

Now I´ll be putting up the poll :D

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
If you simply cannot fathom wanting random sex in this fashion and didn´t vote because of that, hearing what you think about it would still be cool :)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Since it's just for sex then pictures definitely. I'd only care about his brain if I wanted a relationship.

BTW, lol, I would never partake in this sort of situation.

waitasec

Veteran Member
what is this?

are you trying to see if women are pretty much on the same page or not when they are horny enough to want to have sex with some random guy?

:shrug:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Just for the sheer experiment of it myself I'd like to pick one of each. That is, pick one from the paragraphs and then pick a picture. :p If that were totally out of the question and it is just sex and never see again, I guess the pics.

Rakhel

Knowing Me_Myself, probably. :p
Me, myself, though, I don't know if I could do this.
I have slept with someone based on looks alone and the were nasty, not only in bed but in personality. On the flip, I have slept with someone based on personality and they rocked my world.

And then the idea of never seeing this person again. What if they were better than my current? I would want to see him because my current could never satisfy me in the way the guy in the experiment could. But then if he were nasty, I would be thrilled to never see the ****.
And that's just the looks.

The same could apply with personality. The guy could speak softly and carry a big stick, so to speak, and still suck in bed. and I would be happy to never see him again. But I think it would be the crass, ungentlemanly speech that my get me the most. I would expect so much out of him, and to have him disappoint me...?

I just couldn't live with myself and be forced to hunt me_myself down.

Alceste

Vagabond
I enjoy random sex, but I would never be able to pick a partner based purely on looks or personality. I incline toward personality, assuming there is no serious physical defect in any of the contenders and they're all within a decade of my own age, but I have no desire to sleep with a withered old man, at least not until I am a withered old lady.

If you added the qualifier that you can change your mind if the guy turns you off I would have picked the writing without hesitation. Since you didn't, I just want to see the poll results. :)

Me Myself

Back to my username
I enjoy random sex, but I would never be able to pick a partner based purely on looks or personality. I incline toward personality, assuming there is no serious physical defect in any of the contenders and they're all within a decade of my own age, but I have no desire to sleep with a withered old man, at least not until I am a withered old lady.

If you added the qualifier that you can change your mind if the guy turns you off I would have picked the writing without hesitation. Since you didn't, I just want to see the poll results. :)

Well, certainly it is not like he is going to rape you :cover:

But thanks for answering via post anyways :D

Alceste

Vagabond
Well, certainly it is not like he is going to rape you :cover:

But thanks for answering via post anyways :D

No, but the setup makes it sound like you've consented to the sex in advance, which is just bizarre. A guy who looks nice in a picture is just as likely to turn me off in person as a guy who writes well. I go for the whole package, like everyone. I might know right away whether I find somebody sexy or not, but it's not based on looks alone. A soon as a person opens their mouth I have a lot more information to go by, and I don't just mean the state of their teeth. :D

Alceste

Vagabond
Actually, I honestly don´t know how this one is gong to go. I do would be surprise if the one of men would go differently than I imagine.

I asked my fiance and he picked the writing on the condition that all ten women were reasonably easy on the eyes and there were no really hideous ones slipped in there just to be cruel.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I asked my fiance and he picked the writing on the condition that all ten women were reasonably easy on the eyes and there were no really hideous ones slipped in there just to be cruel.

But there is no such condition ;) . But thanks for asking around :D

Me Myself

Back to my username
No, but the setup makes it sound like you've consented to the sex in advance, which is just bizarre. A guy who looks nice in a picture is just as likely to turn me off in person as a guy who writes well. I go for the whole package, like everyone. I might know right away whether I find somebody sexy or not, but it's not based on looks alone. A soon as a person opens their mouth I have a lot more information to go by, and I don't just mean the state of their teeth. :D

Naturaly, this is the most radical scenario of separation between looks and personality. I was curious about what would happen in this very radical scenario.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Women who are sexually atracted to men btw. (No, male homosexuals here , I am interested only in the female atraction to male on here )

So, let´s say you are part of an experiment, and there are 10 men from which you can choose 2 to have sex with. (if you cannot fathom yourself wanting random sex, this test is most likly not for you either be welcome to click on "only want to view the poll" option. To participate, you are expected to like this kind of premise)

Now, you must choose BEFORE knowing them in person, and before choosing your 2 men you must choose the METHOD of choosing.

You wont meet them in person before choosing, so you can either have:

-A picture of every male of the 10 candidates. The picture is full body all of them using the same thong and in the same pose ( a "neutral" one)

or

-A 10 lines paragraph written by each. The paragraph will not include anything regarding their physical appearance nor preferences in sex. Each man chooses what to write, it may be peotry, a day in the mall, his favorite music, anything. He chooses.

So, to select with which 2 of this 10 candidates you will have sex with you have to choose on either the paragraphs or the pictures .

For this example we are supposing the only thing you can know for certain about this men is that they are 18 or more, are men, are healthy and are very excited about having sex with you. Further more, they all are very interested in satisfying you in bed. (Or anywhere you are doing it :D)

It is also very important to notice that YOU WONT ever see them again after having sex. There is absolutely no hope of a relationship that doesn´t have to do with sex. This is going to be 100% a sexual encounter and nothing more.

So I hope I haven´t missed anything. Should be interesting to see the women´s point of view in this one :eek:

Now I´ll be putting up the poll :D

Neither one of the options interest me. I just don't determine my sexual attraction by a single picture or a single paragraph.

My husband said pics are nice to look at. Paragraphs are nice to read. But he's not exactly up to random sex with a strange woman based on those two things alone.

Alceste

Vagabond
But there is no such condition ;) . But thanks for asking around :D

I would assume that all the participants were reasonably attractive because just about everybody is reasonably attractive. If you were going to throw a few Dick Cheney's into the equation that would just be cruel.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Neither one of the options interest me. I just don't determine my sexual attraction by a single picture or a single paragraph.

Yeah, that's kind of what I felt. But if I was forced, I would go with the paragraph. It is very rare that I can be sexually attracted to a man without knowing who he is first. Sex appeal comes from who you are, not what you look like; I have little interest in superficial intimacy.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yeah, that's kind of what I felt. But if I was forced, I would go with the paragraph. It is very rare that I can be sexually attracted to a man without knowing who he is first. Sex appeal comes from who you are, not what you look like; I have little interest in superficial intimacy.

Pretty much.

But I have the feeling that the parameters of the poll are skewed in a way for Me Myself to prove a point, that men (since he started a poll for men specifically) are driven primarily by visual stimulus and will have sex with strange women just by how they look.

It's a strange poll indeed, and very limiting to how human sexuality actually works in the real world.