• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: Are dogs superior to humans?

Are dogs superior to humans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Relax, I don't actually consider dogs evil. I just don't like them.
And yes, apart from designated "off leash" areas, dogs should be on a leash, for all kinds of reasons including the safety of the dog
Though there are laws against letting dogs walk around off-leash except in dog parks here in Israel, many dog owners tend to ignore these laws. As a kid, I was afraid to walk around my own street because at the time quite a few of the dog owners here let their dogs walk around freely. Things have changed nowadays in my street.
If a dogs probably going to bite you if it licks it’s lips,this is because they think your a threat,barking isn’t so bad but the licking of lips isn’t good at all.
I don't like the barking either.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Relax, I don't actually consider dogs evil. I just don't like them.

Though there are laws against letting dogs walk around off-leash except in dog parks here in Israel, many dog owners tend to ignore these laws. As a kid, I was afraid to walk around my own street because at the time quite a few of the dog owners here let their dogs walk around freely. Things have changed nowadays in my street.

I don't like the barking either.

As a kid I had 6 dogs,2 greyhounds 2 lurchers and two terriers,no leash unless hunting hares,they never had any interest in humans apart from me and family or friends,I get that barking is annoying though.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I love animals...

Dogs are great. Cats are great. Snakes are wonderful. Hedgehogs and birds are great. Lizards are great...i can go on but you get my drift

I like animals better than people.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
What's wrong with them?

As far as pets go. The fact that they have to be very often caged and have their wings clipped so as to have them not flee, seems a point that they aren't acceptable as pets imo.

It takes too much human interference to keep them around.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
As far as pets go. The fact that they have to be very often caged and have their wings clipped so as to have them not flee, seems a point that they aren't acceptable as pets imo.

It takes too much human interference to keep them around.

How do you feel about wild birds?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
How do you feel about wild birds?

Birds as wild animals are just that. Wild birds are fun to watch, and listen to.

I'm a fan of numerous bird species :D. Corvids, Jay's, Robins, pigeons. I actually really like the diversity and color in the common rock dove (pigeon), and their cooing is sweet.