• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poe

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It is indeed hard to tell parody from truth. The Westboro Baptist site, however, is the real thing.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
I just found two horrible sites: LiberalsMustDie.com and Westboro Baptist Church Home Page I'm having great trouble distinguishing these two sites as either satire or serious. Though I fear the latter. How does Poe's Law confuse you today as it does me?
I'm usually pretty good at telling the difference, but some of my satiracle works have been taken seriously on occasion...

Libs must die appears to be a parody. The Westboro Baptist Church is real. I actually somewhat enjoy their sister-site "God Hates the World". You can click on individual nations and get specifically why God hates that country. Some countries even have a short video clip of Phelps. It's so over the top, I can't help but find it to be hilarious... :sorry1: Canada in particular is just... wow.

Last edited:

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Westboro, unfortunately, is real...

They are the guys who have infamously protested the funerals of American soldiers...

rojse

RF Addict
Liberals Must Die must be a parody:

Numbers don't like people (even if Math Sucks and has a liberal agenda)!

Bush-Cheney-Record.JPG

Look at the arrows on the right!

Bush did better in all of these categories, PLUS he was able to cut spending by $128 Billion + $1.3 Trillion = a reduction in spending of $1.428 Trillion Dollars!!!

Thank you Bush! I am still holding out hope that you will start a coup and take over the country from the anti-christ!