• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plz read

andddd

I just wanted to say something. There have been many phenomenons on Earth most of you do not know about. i just wanted to share it with u guys. On our palms..the numbers 18 on our right and 81 on our left r written in Arabic. They add up to 99...correct? Isnt that the number of Allahs names? Surf google.com (images) for miracles in Islam. This is very important people. This is freaking me out. Big time! The sites displayed have pictures of animals with Arabic words written on them..fruits thta have the same things...a tree is doing ruku(a kind of islamic prayer) as a human being. Its facing the Kaaba! Allah is spelt on Honey! This is scary stff.
plz check it out and post what u guys think..

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
You didn't post a link to a specific site, that would be better.

If you look at it from a different point of view, maybe the people who invented the arabic language took their written symbols from the natural world.

Pah

Uber all member
andddd said:
I just wanted to say something. There have been many phenomenons on Earth most of you do not know about. i just wanted to share it with u guys. On our palms..the numbers 18 on our right and 81 on our left r written in Arabic. They add up to 99...correct? Isnt that the number of Allahs names? Surf google.com (images) for miracles in Islam. This is very important people. This is freaking me out. Big time! The sites displayed have pictures of animals with Arabic words written on them..fruits thta have the same things...a tree is doing ruku(a kind of islamic prayer) as a human being. Its facing the Kaaba! Allah is spelt on Honey! This is scary stff.
plz check it out and post what u guys think..
I don't mean to be disrespectful but have you seen the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich and recently on the foundation to an overpass? Humans will see patterns and ascribe meaning where none exists.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
truthseekingsoul said:
Sign me up, the evidence is irrevocable. Praise to Allah, Muhammad, a Bob and a couple of Joes. Maybe a Jimmy.
That's just so you can say,'I see you, Jimmy!'
I'm awake up to you, Jimmy from Jimmyland:D

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Isn't it terribly coincidental that Allah put Arabic writing in our lungs, bearing in mind that the human lung precedes Arabic by a couple of days?

Prima

Pah has a good point.

I have ten fingers, and there are Ten Commandments. There are three facets of God and there are three balance points on the human foot.

Besides that, there are many 'odd patterns' - Fibonacci numbers, for example. They show up in nature and in the Bible. There was a lot of hype about 9/11.

Like Ernest Hemingway said, "The fish is just a fish" Sometimes people just look for symbolism, when in reality it is just coincidence.

But again, that's just my view. If you believe it has significance and it strengthens your faith, who am I to tell you you're wrong?

Yerda

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
That's just so you can say,'I see you, Jimmy!'
I'm awake up to you, Jimmy from Jimmyland:D
Jimmy has been a disgracefully underused name in religious texts. There is an absolute poverty of decent names in the holy books (Jesus? What's that?) and Jimmy gets overlooked!!

I object!

ayani

i'm a little skeptical... if people can find things in the natural world that support and strengthen their faith, that's cool. but what resonates with one person as a miracle won't touch everyone the same way.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
andddd said:
On our palms..the numbers 18 on our right and 81 on our left r written in Arabic. They add up to 99...correct? Isnt that the number of Allahs names?
Truly a miracle. There is probably a greater example of wasted bandwidth somewhere, but I doubt it.

TVOR

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
After a quick Google to see what Arabic numbers look like, I can see the 18 on my right AND left hand, but no 81. I guess I'm just a 36 instead of a 99. :D

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Jensa said:
After a quick Google to see what Arabic numbers look like, I can see the 18 on my right AND left hand, but no 81. I guess I'm just a 36 instead of a 99. :D
Sounds like you need to have that left hand cut off with a scimitar - just to make sure you aren't some kind of infidel, condemned to the Islamic version of Hell.

TVOR

andddd

lol..
its soo funny how u guys try to change the facts of truth.. I was laughing when i read ur comments.. By the way..81 iZZ written on ur left hand in arabic.
How can those be concidences?? y werent other letters or anything written on those animals, or fruits, or whatever.. that aint a concidence. I think its a message. Anyways... I actually like the tree doing ruku.
Besides those miracles...there are many scientific facts in the Quran that yet have been discovered recently.
Now I think thats AMAZING...Especially the mathematical mircale in the Quran.. thats pretty sweet too.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
andddd said:
lol..
its soo funny how u guys try to change the facts of truth.. I was laughing when i read ur comments.. By the way..81 iZZ written on ur left hand in arabic.
How can those be concidences?? y werent other letters or anything written on those animals, or fruits, or whatever.. that aint a concidence. I think its a message. Anyways... I actually like the tree doing ruku.
Besides those miracles...there are many scientific facts in the Quran that yet have been discovered recently.
Now I think thats AMAZING...Especially the mathematical mircale in the Quran.. thats pretty sweet too.

Your fascination with coincidence should lead to a truly fruitful life in playing the lottery, while adhering to the tried and true, sure fire, guaranteed winning methods set forth in the mass of books showing how to pick the winning numbers.

Could you possibly enlighten me on some of the scientific facts that the Quran has within it's covers, and that mankind hasn't discovered yet. I'm a little skeptical. Truth be told, I've never even heard of the mathematical miracle, either.

TVOR

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Coincidental numerological phenomena

The Seven Day Theory is so named as a result both of the subtitle of Tupac's Makaveli album and also as a result of the number of 7s which can be seen in the events surrounding his death. Among these are such facts as:
  • Tupac was shot 7 months after All Eyez On Me was released
  • He was shot on September 7
  • He survived for 7 days after the shooting before being pronounced dead
  • His age (25) at the time of his death can be added to equal 7
  • The same is true of the digits in the time of his death (4:03AM)
References to the number 7 can also be seen in his music videos and - allegedly - heard in some of his songs. One famous coincidence features in the video of "Wonder If Heaven's Got A Ghetto", in which Tupac is seen going into room 7 of a hotel at 4:03 (according to the clock in the shot).

The topic of death - particularly Tupac's own - frequently appears in his songs and music videos. One example of this is the video of "I Ain't Mad At Cha", released two days after his death, in which Tupac is seen as being in heaven following his shooting death in a public place.

The Makaveli album is also the source of much speculation, including the rearrangement of letters on the front cover to read "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive". Additionally, the crucifixion imagery on the cover and the fact that it explicitly references Nicollo Machiavelli who suggested that faking one's own death was a legitimate political tactic lead many conspiracy theorists to suggest that the death was indeed fake.

:jam: