• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please Pray for my friend Krystal and her friend Rachel

Alien_Youth

Soldier in God's army
Hi Everyone,

My friend Krystal was recently in a car accident and is on life support right now as I type this. My friend Tom (her boyfriend) was in the car behind them and watched their car get t-boned by a pickup truck driven by a drunk driver. As far as the doctors know Rachel may never walk again, Krystal has a good chance of recovering but she is still in very grave danger. I would appreciate it very greatly and I am sure Tom would as well if you would please keep these 2 wonderful people in your thoughts and prayers. thanks in advance.

God Bless:162:,

Alien Youth

Circle_One

Your friends are in my thoughts and blessings Alien Youth, may they both find their recoveries quick and successful.

ladytex2

Dear Heavenly Father - I bring Krystal and Rachel - and all they love, and who love them - to the foot of the cross, and cover them in Jesus precious healing blood, and stand with You on the promise of The Blood Covenant - that all who stand here in Jesus name shall be saved (in body, mind, spirit and soul!)

If any thing shall be asked in Your Name - it shall be given, and I ask this in Jesus Precious name - believing that by Your Will, My God - it is all ready done!

These two young people and the lives they so dearly touch - belong to you - My God! Save them!

In Jesus Holy Name I Pray! Amen and Amen!