• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please pray for me I am bisexual.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
There's nothing wrong with being bi-sexual anymore than there's anything wrong with having blue eyes or freckles. It is what it is. Better to accept yourself for who you are than to put your happiness into the hands of others who have already judged you without really knowing you, imo

Frank Goad

Maybe if you love all the different gods you should pray to the god of bible.The hebrew bible.And get him in you in your out of body ability.You should ask a friend to astral project to you and help you like in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I think dark magic and psychic forces are in my house!:(But I am like joan of ark!So i am not sure.:(
Some theorized joan of arc was lgbt. Trans to be exact. There's also historically been a lot of LGBT figures in Christian history. Some even bi. You in good company.

I cant say nothing about dark magic and psychic forces in your house except talk to a mental health professional and look to mundane causes before concluding such

VoidCat

Some theorized joan of arc was lgbt. Trans to be exact. There's also historically been a lot of LGBT figures in Christian history. Some even bi. You in good company
Here's an article on joan possibly being lgbt

There's even a slight nod in this article of her possibly having an attraction to women

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Here's an article on joan possibly being lgbt

There's even a slight nod in this article of her possibly having an attraction to women
She was also most likely Scizopherenic too, at least by today's standards

VoidCat

She was also most likely Scizopherenic too, at least by today's standards
Very true. But I bring up her possibly being lgbt to help @Frank Goad realize that it's possible to be lgbt and christian. Since I think he looks up to joan of arc I figured I meantion the theory she may have been lgbt

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Very true. But I bring up her possibly being lgbt to help @Frank Goad realize that it's possible to be lgbt and christian. Since I think he looks up to joan of arc I figured I meantion the theory she may have been lgbt
He has said elsewhere that he is like her because he hears God, that's why he mentioned her in this thread

VoidCat

He has said elsewhere that he is like her because he hears God, that's why he mentioned her in this thread
I saw. But...he may still look up to her. I do not know.

And @Frank Goad. Do try to talk to mental health professionals and see if you may be schizophrenic. Mundane first over spiritual. Not saying God dont talk to you. But again mundane first.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe if you love all the different gods you should pray to the god of bible.The hebrew bible.And get him in you in your out of body ability.You should ask a friend to astral project to you and help you like in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5.
I'll pass, but I wish you a good and happy life anyways.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I saw. But...he may still look up to her. I do not know.

And @Frank Goad. Do try to talk to mental health professionals and see if you may be schizophrenic. Mundane first over spiritual. Not saying God dont talk to you. But again mundane first.
There are worse people to look up to! I've always liked Joan of Arc, I too can relate to her, she had a horrible death