• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pirates Or Ninjas??????

What would you rather be?

• Pirate

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Ninja

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

SoyLeche

meh...
FerventGodSeeker said:
Because I said so. :no: Ya just can't, it's not possible.
Telling a Pirate or a Ninja that something is impossible is the most sure way to guarantee that they'll accomplish it.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
FerventGodSeeker said:
Because I said so. :no: Ya just can't, it's not possible.
Poppycock!

You shall see.

You will tremble in fear when in the presence of the Pininja!

:pirate: :ninja:

Zephyr

Moved on
NinjaPirateZombieRobot.

However, when only including Ninjas and Pirates, Pirates win. Always. They have more fun.

Zephyr

Moved on
SoyLeche said:
Until the nijas kill them, of course.
Guns.

I will concede that it comes down to where they'd fight. In the middle of a forest, a ninja would slaughter a pirate. They'd be able to hide without much trouble at all. If I pirate didn't have a guard parrot, he wouldn't even know he was going to die until it was too late.

If they were to fight at sea, however, pirates have an unstoppable sense of balance. Also, guns. Also, cannons. Also, ships, etc. It comes down to location.

In neutral ground, pirates are still better equiped. Let's see a ninja dodge a hail of lead from a blunderrrrbus.

SoyLeche

meh...
Zephyr said:
Guns.

I will concede that it comes down to where they'd fight. In the middle of a forest, a ninja would slaughter a pirate. They'd be able to hide without much trouble at all. If I pirate didn't have a guard parrot, he wouldn't even know he was going to die until it was too late.

If they were to fight at sea, however, pirates have an unstoppable sense of balance. Also, guns. Also, cannons. Also, ships, etc. It comes down to location.

In neutral ground, pirates are still better equiped. Let's see a ninja dodge a hail of lead from a blunderrrrbus.
You can only shoot something you can see. A ninja would be able to make himself invisible on a pirate ship as well as anywhere else.

And, as I've already stated, any "ninja" that gets killed by a cannon ball didn't deserve the title Ninja to begin with.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
SoyLeche said:
You can only shoot something you can see. A ninja would be able to make himself invisible on a pirate ship as well as anywhere else.

And, as I've already stated, any "ninja" that gets killed by a cannon ball didn't deserve the title Ninja to begin with.
And any pirate who didn't kill a ninja with a cannon ball doesn't deserve the title "Pirate."

SoyLeche

meh...
Mister_T said:
And any pirate who didn't kill a ninja with a cannon ball doesn't deserve the title "Pirate."
If that were true, and my statement were true, there would be no Pirates or Ninjas

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
FerventGodSeeker said:
Psshhh...I don't buy it. It's gonna be as lame as that Liger thing from Napoleon Dynamite:rolleyes:
It's ok. I understand. The concept alone is too much awesome for you comprehend. Allow me to help you get a better idea:

:pirate: +:ninja: = Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers.

SoyLeche

meh...
Mister_T said:
It's ok. I understand. The concept alone is too much awesome for you comprehend. Allow me to help you get a better idea:

:pirate: +:ninja: = Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers.
Exactly. There is a very large difference between a liger and a Pininja. A liger is half lion and half tiger. A Pininja is ALL pirate and ALL ninja.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
SoyLeche said:
Exactly. There is a very large difference between a liger and a Pininja. A liger is half lion and half tiger. A Pininja is ALL pirate and ALL ninja.
Precisely!

Which is why they should join forces and rule the world. Or at the very least have their own military branch. Who needs Navy SEALS when you have an army of Pininjas at your disposal!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
SoyLeche said:
If that were true, and my statement were true, there would be no Pirates or Ninjas
I don't see any Pirates or Ninjas living in present day. Do you?

SoyLeche

meh...
Mister_T said:
I don't see any Pirates or Ninjas living in present day. Do you?
Pirates most definately. I read a story in the Reader's Digest about a family sailing around the world that were attacked by pirates. Granted, they weren't the keel hauling type, but pirates nonetheless.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
SoyLeche said:
Pirates most definately. I read a story in the Reader's Digest about a family sailing around the world that were attacked by pirates. Granted, they weren't the keel hauling type, but pirates nonetheless.
Oh...I guess that means Pirates win :)