• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pink nailpolish

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yesterday my girlfriend was putting on pink nailpolish on her finger nails, and as a joke she looked at me and said.

Can i do your finger nails too??
And she got very surprised when i put out my hand said. Yes go ahead :p
You should see her eyes :D she was like :confused::eek: ARE YOU SURE :confused:.

And when she saw me smile and nodd, she went all in...so now i have pink nailpolish :p

Just to prove it i add a photo :D

Attachments

• 20221004_083244.jpg
    20221004_083244.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 0

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yesterday my girlfriend was putting on pink nailpolish on her finger nails, and as a joke she looked at me and said.

You should see her eyes :D she was like :confused::eek: ARE YOU SURE :confused:.

And when she saw me smile and nodd, she went all in...so now i have pink nailpolish :p

Such things are very popular these days....

exchemist

Veteran Member

Ha. My son went to visit a Czech friend from university last New Year, in Prague, and this guy's sister thought it would be fun to paint his nails. The colour she chose was a rather lurid greenish pale blue, not something barely noticeable like yours. When he got back I teased him that he was wearing Old Etonian nail varnish. (He got a French girl back at uni to remove it for him.)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I once had four of my granddaughters decide that they were going to beautify me. It took me days to get the make-up and glitter off my face. :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Only if they are comedians or swashbuckling pirates heh.
You can't forget Alice Cooper, David Bowie, Ozzy, Dee Snyder, Nikki Six, Brett Michaels, and probably at least a quarter or more of the guys in 80s glam bands, lmao.
But I do love Eddie Izzard. But she's trans and been doing the "executive transvestite" thing for awhile now so that's different than someone like Billy Armstrong.
Amd pirates, by some sources it's no different than the black stuff seen on people playing sports to help with the sun glare.
The Danes and Vikings, they did wear eyeliner with someone (from the Middle East if I recall correctly) comments that with it their beauty never fades from their eyes.