• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pin the tail on the racist !

ecco

Veteran Member
I have never heard Ilhan say the "majority of it(sic) citizens is trash". I was responding to your assertion. An assertion in which you never mentioned Ilhan being the author of a comment: "majority of it(sic) citizens is trash"

Not trash. Racist, her and many other Dems have accused a large portion of the American population of being racist.
You just now said that her comments were about racist, not trash.

So, you admit now that my comment about some Americans being Trash was based on your comments about Trash and not about Ilhan's comments about Trash.

Remember, you posted...
Hard for your party to win an election when its shown that it thinks the majority of it citizens is trash. There go those swing votes!

Trash
The Party

NOT
Racist
Ilhan

You have no integrity whatsoever.

ecco

Veteran Member
And let's not forget you yourself said 35% of America is racist. That's quite an accusation.
Another lie! Show where I said, "35% of America is racist".

And don't try to duck by making some sorry comment about "auto-correct".

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
You have no integrity whatsoever.

I do, you have just lost control of your emotions.

Yeah - right. An autocorrect error.

Yes I explained it sufficiently.

Here:

We don't think the majority of Americans are trash. Just a sizable portion of the 35% hardcore Trump supporters.

Of course you used trash because of the error. But like I said I tried to fix it and it wont let me. I can only report the post, can't edit or delete like usual.

ecco

Veteran Member

And don't try to duck by making some sorry comment about "auto-correct".

Yes I explained it sufficiently.

Here:

Of course you used trash because of the error. But like I said I tried to fix it and it wont let me. I can only report the post, can't edit or delete like usual.

What error? Where you said that auto correct changed "racist" to "trash"

So, you are just lying. I know it is against forum rules to call someone a liar. But, since you cannot show where I said, "35% of America is racist" and since you have repeatedly accused me of saying that, it is what it is. You lied.

Enoch07

Premium Member
What error? Where you said that auto correct changed "racist" to "trash"

So, you are just lying. I know it is against forum rules to call someone a liar. But, since you cannot show where I said, "35% of America is racist" and since you have repeatedly accused me of saying that, it is what it is. You lied.

Nope it was due to the error. Which I explained, tried to fix and couldn't.

At this point just have to chalk it up to a technical malfunction that lead to some miscommunication is all. No need to get upset over it.

ecco

Veteran Member
Nope it was due to the error. Which I explained, tried to fix and couldn't.

At this point just have to chalk it up to a technical malfunction that lead to some miscommunication is all. No need to get upset over it.

I rarely get upset at comments people make to me or about me.

However, when someone flat out lies about something I said, I do get upset. I don't resort to reporting them. I just publicly expose them for all to see.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I rarely get upset at comments people make to me or about me.

However, when someone flat out lies about something I said, I do get upset. I don't resort to reporting them. I just publicly expose them for all to see.

You're getting upset for no reason at all. It's an honest mistake. I tried to fix it and couldn't which I explained. It's just a miscommunication due to a technical glitch.