• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pin the tail on the racist !

shmogie

A new game is afoot in Washington, a racist food fight.

The game has been simmering but was brought to a boil when the tweeter in chief ignorantly jumped into the middle of it with a boneheaded tweet.

It is being played so fast, it is hard to keep score.

Here is what I have come up with.

The squad of clods says Donald Trump, Jews, the state of Israel , Nancy Pelosi and all Republicans are racists,

Nancy Pelosi says the squad are racists, and Donald Trump and all Republicans are racists, she does point out she once knew a Jew.

All Republicans say democrats pander to racists, Farrakhan, the squad and various Black and Hispanic racist organizations. Further, democrats are obsessed by dividing people by race, they are never just the people.

Donald Trump thinks the squad are racists, un American, and should be shipped back to where they came from, i.e. Detroit, Cincinati, Somalia, and I forget the others American city. He tried to defend Pelosi from being called a racist, but she called him a racist, so now he calls her a dope.

democrats call all Republicans racists, even the Black, Hispanic and Samoan Republicans. They are convinced that every Republican has a secret membership card in a militia aimed at making America white again.

So, racist, racist, who is the racist.

Seriously, playing fast and loose with such terrible word will only make it easier to use, blindly asserting your perceived opponent is a racist cheapens and defangs the word, till it means no more than calling someone a fink.

Apparently todays politics requires derogatory names, God help us.

PureX

Veteran Member
The term "racist" has no real meaning anymore except to describe a political opponent.
It has the same meaning that it always had. And the fact that the media and the politicos are currently engaged in a spate of racially oriented hyperbole does not negate the reality of that. And there ARE plenty of racists in all walks of life, including the media and politics. So just because people are throwing the term around more frequently, now, doesn't mean that it has no meaning, or that many of the accusations aren't still true.

The U.S. has had a very long and ugly history of racial bigotry, and it hasn't suddenly and magically vanished. Especially now that we have a president who routinely engages in it.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Was watching CSPAN a while ago and got to see part of Pelosi's statements on passing a house resolution on Trumps alleged racist comments and from what I could tell she was basically saying "if you don't vote for this you're a racist" (not her exact words, just how I interpreted them) they were set to vote on removing her comments from the record.

ecco

Veteran Member
<snip>

Well, that's your problem, isn't it? All those good religious folk in our Government are the ones playing your game of racist tag.

David1967

Premium Member
Was watching CSPAN a while ago and got to see part of Pelosi's statements on passing a house resolution on Trumps alleged racist comments and from what I could tell she was basically saying "if you don't vote for this you're a racist" (not her exact words, just how I interpreted them) they were set to vote on removing her comments from the record.

I remember a couple of years ago someone calling the term "personal responsibility" being a racist term. This has gotten ridiculous.

ecco

Veteran Member
She wants to have an on-the-record headcount, especially of Repubs.

We Never Know

No Slack

The game has been simmering but was brought to a boil when the tweeter in chief ignorantly jumped into the middle of it with a boneheaded tweet.

It is being played so fast, it is hard to keep score.

Here is what I have come up with.

The squad of clods says Donald Trump, Jews, the state of Israel , Nancy Pelosi and all Republicans are racists,

Nancy Pelosi says the squad are racists, and Donald Trump and all Republicans are racists, she does point out she once knew a Jew.

All Republicans say democrats pander to racists, Farrakhan, the squad and various Black and Hispanic racist organizations. Further, democrats are obsessed by dividing people by race, they are never just the people.

Donald Trump thinks the squad are racists, un American, and should be shipped back to where they came from, i.e. Detroit, Cincinati, Somalia, and I forget the others American city. He tried to defend Pelosi from being called a racist, but she called him a racist, so now he calls her a dope.

democrats call all Republicans racists, even the Black, Hispanic and Samoan Republicans. They are convinced that every Republican has a secret membership card in a militia aimed at making America white again.

So, racist, racist, who is the racist.

Seriously, playing fast and loose with such terrible word will only make it easier to use, blindly asserting your perceived opponent is a racist cheapens and defangs the word, till it means no more than calling someone a fink.

Does a racist come in more than one colour?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Racist is as racist does. Telling someone they are not American, and to go back to where they came from (3 are born in the USA, one is a naturalized citizen) because of their skin color is racist. It's not meaningless, it's blatant.

DSC01969.1.jpg

But what else did you expect from a pack of Nazis?

upload_2019-7-16_16-42-15.jpeg

pearl

I don't think we've seen such an openly, outspoken racist candidate for president since George Wallis.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I don't see why any of you racists in this forum what to deny it. It is a thing now to be out in the open about, why hide behind a veil or masquerade? Just come out with it, no one is going to give a damn. It will be liberating. You must get tired with those petty subtle racist microaggressions. Just let it all out and let your racist freak flag fly high. Why remind You don't have to be a bunch of fragile little glass figurines hiding away in the closet anymore, if the gays came out of the closet so can you! Be brave, be strong, be racist! You don't have to pretend to be nice and polite anymore, you can be free. So please come out, it will make you feel better. You no longer need to be passive-aggressive in your racism, you can come out and just be aggressively racist and no one will care.