• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pig In A Wig

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If one can't say "pig in a wig",
what's the next prohibition, "cat in the hat"?

pig-in-a-wig-2-e1449784508758.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You're just a babe in the woods compared to the masters
of annoyance on RF. Hey, @audi, where you be, girl?
Show'm how it's done.

I thought I was the most annoying and most despised poster on RF. I guess I need to work harder.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Trying to decide who is the most annoying RF poster is kind of like trying to decide which is the wettest fish in the sea. Isn't that why we're all here......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You're just a babe in the woods compared to the masters
of annoyance on RF. Hey, @audi, where you be, girl?
Show'm how it's done.
No, no, no. I still content that with that one thread about posts not actually being evidence of anything we have done nothing wrong. Never. Not once. Rather the English Kuhnigit mods just have it out for the Celts.:p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, no, no. I still content that with that one thread about posts not actually being evidence of anything we have done nothing wrong. Never. Not once. Rather the English Kuhnigit mods just have it out for the Celts.:p
Where's that <whuh?> froobil when ya need it!

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Trying to decide who is the most annoying RF poster is kind of like trying to decide which is the wettest fish in the sea. Isn't that why we're all here......
Fair enough.
But what about the most offensive members?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You mother was a hamster and your father smelt like elderberries you animal food trough wiper son of a silly person!:mad: