• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pics of Your Religion!

Andal

resident hypnotist
So your "oooooooooooooooooooooook" offers nothing to the conversation. Rival posted about falling in love with Krishna. I gave a very typical Hindu answer to that. If you don't like it fine but my response was not directed to you Sha'irullah but to Rival. You can certainly take your Islamo- hegemonic view to some group that cares. Otherwise save your disagreement for the debate forum.

Aum Hari Aum

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
So your "oooooooooooooooooooooook" offers nothing to the conversation. Rival posted about falling in love with Krishna. I gave a very typical Hindu answer to that. If you don't like it fine but my response was not directed to you Sha'irullah but to Rival. You can certainly take your Islamo- hegemonic view to some group that cares. Otherwise save your disagreement for the debate forum.

Aum Hari Aum

So you are calling me a Muslim? You are calling a person who holds very negative opinions about Islam a Muslim?
Your intellectual merit has dropped to zero as of now.

But getting back to the topic. I was jabbing you in the side about stating that love of god is "natural." I was not debating you nor was it intended to be argumentative. I also stopped debating a very long time ago.

But the very fact you called me Islamic is just, weird and somehow unforgivable.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hehe :)

KrishnaLove.png

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I give up. I don't have the magical power needed to post pics.

jonathan180iq

I give up. I don't have the magical power needed to post pics.

find the image you want to use and copy the URL

Create the following brackets and then remove all the spaces.

[ img ] PASTE IMAGE URL [ / img ]

That's all there is to it.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Tirupati temple in Andhra Pradesh. This temple is dedicated to Balaji (a form of Vishnu) and is located about 7 miles up the side of a mountain. I hope to visit it within the next year.
"The temple is visited by about 50,000 to 100,000 pilgrims daily (30 to 40 million people annually on average), while on special occasions and festivals, like the annual Brahmotsavam, the number of pilgrims shoots up to 500,000, making it the most-visited holy place in the world." - Wikipedia