• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pics of Your Religion!

Acintya_Ash

Bhakta
Hare Krishna.jpg

arthra

Baha'i
The following is a view of the inside dome of the Baha'i House of worship in Willamette Illinois... It is the second Baha'i House of worship built and was completed around 1953... I've visited it twice... and recently it had some improvements made... Anyone can enter the House of Worship and pray there..

l.jpg

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Here's one if it works.

Attachments

• IMG_13232138460125.jpeg
    IMG_13232138460125.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 121

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
@Aupmanyav
I hope I don't end up ranting but I heavily dislike the fact that I get labelled as hateful or bitter towards religion. Just because I profess to be a anti-theist does not mean I hope hatred towards religion. So much of my thinking is influenced by Islamic philosophy and numerology that I do not understand why anyone would insinuate such things about me. Perhaps I don't express these things often :confused: