• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pickle Dog

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'd try it.

Of course, I used to eat peanut butter, jelly, bananas, raisins and cheese sandwiches.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder if the author realizes "part hot dog, part corn dog" is a very bizarre and redundant way of putting it?:confused:
Other than that, I wouldn't eat, but it seems hardly different than a regular corn dog, just with a hollowed pickle and some bread crumbs (and I don't like corn dogs to begin with).

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I wonder if the author realizes "part hot dog, part corn dog" is a very bizarre and redundant way of putting it?:confused:
Other than that, I wouldn't eat, but it seems hardly different than a regular corn dog, just with a hollowed pickle and some bread crumbs (and I don't like corn dogs to begin with).

It's like Frickles (fried pickle) and a corn dog had a baby. I like corn dogs. I like Frickles. But I'm not sure in conjunction.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Too bad they put meat in it. I’d certainly eat a fried battered pickle in a stick.

Better still, instead of a hot dog, stuff it with cheese.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sour pickles are on my avoid list. Sweet pickles are another matter - I like them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Cheap American
That is something I only like on breakfast sandwiches. Everything else I think has a better taste with different cheeses. Even the grilled cheese sandwich, I'd prefer colby jack and cook it slow so the cheese is pretty much as gooey as American.
But it's not Velveeta. That's a weird one. And here I think it's weird that a lot of stores keep in the refrigerated stuff next to the cheeses not legally obligated to be labeled "cheese product." Lots of places in Indiana don't, because you don't have to. Entirely revolving around the fact it is illegal for it be labeled as cheese. It does have its place though, just rarely and not often.

Of course, I used to eat peanut butter, jelly, bananas, raisins and cheese sandwiches.
I remember a lot of people around me growing up eating peanut butter, butter, sugar sandwiches. I did not treat into that territory.
But what you described actually sounds good. I might have to try that.
My parent's thing is potato chips on a bologna sandwich. I don't really eat either.