• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perhaps I owe Dopp a beer...

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Sounds cool, but what the heck is a 1554?

Enlightened Black goodness.

1554%20logo.jpg

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sam Adams, Oktoberfest is a great beer. Too bad it's seasonal.

The New Belgium, Fat Tire has been my favorite beer for at least 3 years.

A

angellous_evangellous

Hey dopp... have you ever put salt and pepper on your beer? These thick German beers are like a meal.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
doppelgänger;983390 said:
Not as thick as Guiness stout. Its' a black ale so . . . not like a stout or a porter.
Ahh. Then, I would probably try it.

On a sad note, I heard beer prices are going up because of a shortage of hops this year! :eek:

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;983395 said:
No. I'll have to try that sometime. Can you recommend a good brew to try it with?

I did it once, I don't recall offhand what kind it was. It was a thick hearty dark beer, and it could have been Guinness stout.

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
I've been studying my own epistemology and discovered that I'm an existentialist.:eek:.....
Greetings Angellous. Just wanted to note that if you are an existentialist, you are in the very best of company. Paul Tillich was a Christian Existentialist Philosopher and it don't get no better than that (IMO).

(Incidentally, anyone who can drink beer and read Heidegger has my admiration as does drinking beer and reading Hegel.)