• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Per Behe: Astrology is a theory

Faint

I read this last week...I love Behe! Listening to his "science" arguement is like listening to Beavis and Butthead explain quantum physics.

Fatmop

That certainly might make quantum physics more understandable to the regular Joe Schmoe like me, though...

Heh. Heh. Butthead. Check out these quarks.

drekmed

anybody else reading the trial transcripts? i have found the cross-examination of Behe quite entertaining. the rest of the witnesses have been somewhat dull though, they all basically said the same things, just from different perspectives.

drekmed

here you go Mr Spinkles

linwood said:
For those interested I`ve found the PA ACLU site where they are uploading the trial transcripts.
It looks like they are running about a day behind in the uploading but their pretty consistent with getting them posted.

http://www.aclupa.org/legal/legaldo...transcripts.htm

It does not appear they have introduced the Wedge document into the proceedings.
I`m starting to think that might be a mistake.
this was posted from the "ID interchangable with creation in textbook" thread in the evolution vs. creation forum.

Bea Ond

cixelsyd rebmem
Does anyone else wonder if Behe is trying to “throw the trial”? He has faced questions like this before, and although I am not a fan, I have to admit that he has done a better job in the past.

Maybe he has realized that if Intelligent Design is taught in the classroom, people will quickly learn that there is really nothing to it. But if the court rules that it cannot be taught, they can claim to be the victims of prejudice.