• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People, Famine Is At The Door

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
[An alarming decline in bee populations across the United States and Europe is brewing
a catastrophe that can collapse the whole food chain, known as "colony collapse disorder."
The phenomenon is recent, dating back to autumn 2006, when beekeepers started
to notice the die-offs."If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man
would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more
plants, no more animals, no more man." [Albert Einstein]

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Einstein on Bees

newcastle

:areyoucra The devil is like a comic book character to me. I don't worship those, but deliberately starving children sounds like something he might do. "Worship me or your children starve" doesn't sound very righteous, IMO.

Then we agree, let's worship the True GOD and defeat him!!

Popeyesays

Obsession with largely discredited "scripture" is rarely profitable for anyone.

But then obsessive personalities find something to obsess about.

Regards,

Scott

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Then keep believing your Urban Legends...
Here, I'll make it real easy for you. . . provide the source for the quote. Where and when did Einstein supposedly write or say what you are attributing to him?

Put your cards on the table . . .

newcastle

doppelgänger;1132183 said:
Here, I'll make it real easy for you. . . provide the source for the quote. Where and when did Einstein supposedly write or say what you are attributing to him?

Put your cards on the table . . .

I already did, i gave you two.
You gave me one.