• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paul Pot

Dave Watchman

So no scientific proof then. Ok

No soup for you.

First you have to believe, then you can find the proof.

It's like when the lady touched Jesus' garment. She believed that if she could even just touch a piece of His garment, that she would be healed. And when she did, and when she was healed, Jesus turned and looked at her and said: "Your faith has made you well.

I think most of the people of this forum are going to be OK. Why would non-religious people flock to a "religious" forum. I think that the people that will be truly "lost" do believe in God, but they would rather live in open defiance of God, choosing to blaspheme the holy spirit. A person like Charlie Manson might be an example. But i doubt that these people would waste what they think is their time on a religious forum. I could be full of it though.

Let God be true,
And every man a liar.

Sunset Today: 6:25 pm eastern time.

End of the Sabbath countdown.

Peace be with you.