• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paul Pot

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hmm, would you get roasted or boiled in a lake of fire? Has there been an official pronouncement on this? Seems important...
IDK. The Bible isn't consistent, and Christians themselves believe all sorts of things regarding this. You'd think it were really that important Jehovah would have ensured some edits to the Bible to clarify things. Darkness or fire? Eternal punishment or eternal oblivion? Another chance or no second chances?

Jumi

This nut sack killed up to 50% of his people according to some statistics. Can you think of another Dick Tater that killed such a high percentage of his own people?
President Lopez didn't kill his own people, but his war caused the death of most of the male population in his country along with over 50% of the country dead. They had to import men from abroad...

Lopez1870.jpg

Dave Watchman

the cake is a lie

If the cake is a lie, then i am an anathema.

It means we're all dead men walking across the broad plain of the Earth..

We can do weeping and gnashing of teeth together.

But make no mistake, i have been called a Cake.

By the Toron Toni An Italian community.

Like John was told, eat the little book that tastes sweet in the mouth, but bitter in the stomach.

A MangiaCake.

TOP DEFINITION

mangiacake

Translation: "Cake eater". A derogatory term used by blue collar Italo-Canadians used to describe commercialized middle-class WASPs. Italo-Canadians would view the typical daily diet of fellowWASP workers to be based on refined white flour and sugar.

Dave: "Yum! Kraft peanut butter and jam sandwiches on Wonderbread and a Coke and Twinkie" for lunch. I've been hungry since my usual double-double coffee and 3 Tim Horton's donuts from this morning. I can't wait to get home and have a Schneider's honey glazed ham and McCaines frozen cake."

Mario: "Dave. Oh. Don't be such a mangiacake. I got a mortadella, tomato and provolone on a pannino and escarole salad. Why don't you come over to my moms and try some of her pasta alforno with veal and dad's homemade sausage and wine."
#mangia#cake#stu mangia#italo-canadian#wonderbread
by Biohazed April 16, 2006​

Let God be true,
And every man a Cake.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dave Watchman

Without evidence there is no reason to think your claims will come to fruition.
I'm not sorry you won't get to see us sinful heathens roasting eternally in a lake of fire.

I, like the Lord, "have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live.".

I would not therefore look forward to looking out into the faces, into the eyes, of the lost during the minutes prior to their demise.

And the lord will wipe every tear from our eyes.

But the fat lady has NOT sung yet.

If the Arminians are correct, there's still time.

The fate of the individual is not baked in the cake.

Like Robert Plant said:

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on…
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Live - YouTube

I hope so.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
If the cake is a lie, then i am an anathema.

It means we're all dead men walking across the broad plain of the Earth..

We can do weeping and gnashing of teeth together.

But make no mistake, i have been called a Cake.

By the Toron Toni An Italian community.

Like John was told, eat the little book that tastes sweet in the mouth, but bitter in the stomach.

A MangiaCake.

TOP DEFINITION

mangiacake

Translation: "Cake eater". A derogatory term used by blue collar Italo-Canadians used to describe commercialized middle-class WASPs. Italo-Canadians would view the typical daily diet of fellowWASP workers to be based on refined white flour and sugar.

Dave: "Yum! Kraft peanut butter and jam sandwiches on Wonderbread and a Coke and Twinkie" for lunch. I've been hungry since my usual double-double coffee and 3 Tim Horton's donuts from this morning. I can't wait to get home and have a Schneider's honey glazed ham and McCaines frozen cake."

Mario: "Dave. Oh. Don't be such a mangiacake. I got a mortadella, tomato and provolone on a pannino and escarole salad. Why don't you come over to my moms and try some of her pasta alforno with veal and dad's homemade sausage and wine."
#mangia#cake#stu mangia#italo-canadian#wonderbread
by Biohazed April 16, 2006​

Let God be true,
And every man a Cake.

Peaceful Sabbath.
sigh you missed the Portal reference.

Dave Watchman

Shakes head.

More like proof of the gullible

It looked pretty spooky to me so i go watch the video again.

Sodom and Gomorrah- proof of the supernatural - YouTube

The designs in the stone caused by thermal ionization, 6000 degrees F. Not a normal fire, the fire that can't be quenched.

Flavius Josephus wrote in the first century:

"There are still traces of that divine fire, and the traces of the five cities are still to be seen.
- Wars of the Jews Book IV​

And two thousand years latter and they are still sitting there. Just like the Bible and Josephus said they were. Covered with a strange deep ash and sulfur balls so pure they are not found occurring naturally anywhere on the earth. An example of what will happen to the ungodly.

"If by turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them to extinction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; - 2 Peter 2​

There's a more modern video that's 28 minutes long, but i doubt many here would be able to tolerate it. The pastor dude walks around holding a Bible.

Dave Watchman

There are zero chances I go back to Christianity.

I never thought you were one in the first place.

"They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
- 1 John 2:19​

If you ever did more than just be dragged against your will to a Christian church. If you ever at one time read the Gospels and believed. Then it means that you're still IN. Salvation can't be lost. It's baked in the cake.

I'm a Calvinist. I was picked by the Father, to believe in the Son, from before the foundation of the universe. I knew the Lord from when i was in the womb. That's what ya call having your salvation baked in the cake.

A bun in the oven, from BEFORE the big bang.

Now i'm Hungary.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I never thought you were one in the first place.
I was for the first 16 years of my life. I was a very devoted Baptist, but eventually I learned the church (actually a few an not just one) had lied to me about many things, and that combined with the toxicity of that church and it having left me miserable and suicidal had me leaving and not looking back.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It looked pretty spooky to me so i go watch the video again.

Sodom and Gomorrah- proof of the supernatural - YouTube

The designs in the stone caused by thermal ionization, 6000 degrees F. Not a normal fire, the fire that can't be quenched.

Flavius Josephus wrote in the first century:

"There are still traces of that divine fire, and the traces of the five cities are still to be seen.
- Wars of the Jews Book IV​

And two thousand years latter and they are still sitting there. Just like the Bible and Josephus said they were. Covered with a strange deep ash and sulfur balls so pure they are not found occurring naturally anywhere on the earth. An example of what will happen to the ungodly.

"If by turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them to extinction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; - 2 Peter 2​

There's a more modern video that's 28 minutes long, but i doubt many here would be able to tolerate it. The pastor dude walks around holding a Bible.

Any scientific proof?

Oh and have you sent him (Delphos G) a subscription because apparently he needs money to prove god

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

I was for the first 16 years of my life. I was a very devoted Baptist, but eventually I learned the church (actually a few an not just one) had lied to me about many things, and that combined with the toxicity of that church and it having left me miserable and suicidal had me leaving and not looking back.

It still sounds fishy to me. It would be like starting off as an Eastern Mystic, then switching over to Islam and then turning to Christianity. I don't think people switch teams that easy.

It sounds to me like you got mad at the Baptist Church and are trying to teach them a lesson.

I don't think that matters.

I think that all the denominations are corrupt. Each one of them can find a place on the seven headed, ten horn composite beast from Revelation 13.

We just need to believe.

Peaceful Rest of the Sabbath.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think people switch teams that easy.
It wasn't easy. Given that was all I knew at that point in my life, it was a hard thing to do.
It sounds to me like you got mad at the Baptist Church and are trying to teach them a lesson.
For awhile I was angry at all Christians and hated everything about Christianity. I then met an Episcopalian priest who taught me some Christians have a very different approach to life than the hellfire and brimstone Southern Baptist world I came from.
And, honestly, if I were to want to teach that particular church a lesson I'd blow it up and claim my actions were the result of the emotional torments and abuse I suffered at their hands.

Dave Watchman

Any scientific proof?

There is.

The empirical is hidden within the prophetic time periods.

It's baked in the green bar graph, a 2600 year old cake with it's recipe found in the Book of Daniel. Who's prophecies doth reach to the end of time. And in the sun and in the moon and in the stars.

But the woods are lovely, dark and deep.
And with only hours to go before i sleep.

As we speed toward a "darkened' sun,
And a moon that will not give her light.

Peaceful Sabbath.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There is.

The empirical is hidden within the prophetic time periods.

It's baked in the green bar graph, a 2600 year old cake with it's recipe found in the Book of Daniel. Who's prophecies doth reach to the end of time. And in the sun and in the moon and in the stars.

But the woods are lovely, dark and deep.
And with only hours to go before i sleep.

As we speed toward a "darkened' sun,
And a moon that will not give her light.

Peaceful Sabbath.

So no scientific proof then. Ok