• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paganism/Wicca for Debate

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
I concur. That's why I'm always more adamant to debate monotheistic deities. If everyone were polytheistic and inclusive then religions wouldn't be nearly as dangerous. Your views are interesting. Thanks for sharing :).

Thanks :D my views are not at all mainstream, but that is ok, and I enjoy sharing.

I think that we could all get along and live well if everyone was tolerant, accepting, and inclusive. We need to treat everyone equally and not give special recognition to anyone, especially religions. :)

horizon_mj1

My reasoning behind my belief of humans being the dominate species is due to the effects we have on everything around us. The human species is the only species that can impact the biosphere in such drastic ways, even to the point of changing the weather around us. Another reason is that we are the only species who has "rituals" to honor Deities (rather it be going to church or a personal ritual).

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
My reasoning behind my belief of humans being the dominate species is due to the effects we have on everything around us. The human species is the only species that can impact the biosphere in such drastic ways, even to the point of changing the weather around us. Another reason is that we are the only species who has "rituals" to honor Deities (rather it be going to church or a personal ritual).

How do you know that animals do not worship something we consider Gods?

Noaidi

slow walker
How do you know that animals do not worship something we consider Gods?

That's a good question. How would we know if they did? What signs would we be looking for? Perhaps the most obvious species to consider would be chimps.

(perhaps best to discuss this on another thread, rather than intrude on this one.)