• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oz Voice Contestants Kicking A...

PureX

Veteran Member
I watch almost no TV, anymore. It's just so bad that it's not worth turning the thing on. But there is one show I tend to tune into when it's in season, and that's The Voice.

It's not great every season. Some seasons they just don't get the talent that they get other times. But I still like watching the contestants doing their best, especially with full-on production support. Usually, there will be one or two singers that really stand out, and can give spectacular performances every time, and I really like seeing them get the attention, adulation, and support they deserve.

I also enjoy watching the various other countries version of the show on YouTube because I find the differences interesting, and great talent is universal. And so is the audience's appreciation of it.

This year the Aussies are the stand-outs, hands down. I was watching some of the blind audition clips on Youtube and couldn't understand why the judges were passing on so many really good auditions. But then I started watching the battle round clips, and I saw how phenomenally good the contestants they'd chosen were! Amazing! My hat's off to Oz, this season. You folks have some incredibly talented young singers down there (I'm in the U.S., so ya'll are "down under" to me). I wish I could see the full shows, and not just the clips on YouTube.

Check these out!

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't really watch the Voice since I'm usually at work when it airs. But I did read a random article that one of the contestants proposed on national television to his boyfriend. So you know that was really sweet.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm Australian, and my daughter's love the Voice, so hard for me to avoid it.
Definitely a high level of talent this year.