• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ouch! What do you think? Is this something you would do?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Why or why not? Moral or not-moral.

All opinoins, thoughts, etc.

I would never do it, scares the heck out of me!

ouch1.jpg

ouchtwo.jpg

M

Majikthise

Morality has nothing to do with it.
Maybe stupidity, but not morality.

Smoke

Done here.
No, I'd never do that, because

a) It looks really stupid, and
b) How could you lean back?

I don't think it's immoral, except to the extent that willful stupidity is a moral issue. ;)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Wow... cute in a masochistic way. Never do it myself but hey... I'll let you all know when I've seen everything.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I suppose I am being hypocritical, since I am a 'cutter' but that ? Urgh no.

Morality, IMO, doesn't come into it (unless you take into account the religious belief that 'your body is a temple')...........foolish ? yes.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Eh, personally I think it's stupid. I knew someone who did it. It looked pretty cool, but after all was said and done we both agreed that it wasn't worth it.

It's not a permanent thing you know, you pay for that piercing, and then a few months later you have to get it taken out. Why bother? If I really wanted something like I that I'd just get laces tattooed on.

A

angellous_evangellous

It's a cool idea, but I can't imagine how sex would not be painful.

But that may be the point.:cover:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Considering my severe phobia of needles... NO!

I feel faint just looking at it. :faint:

Rejected

Under Reconstruction
On the right girl I think it looks gook, in a Goth/S&M way, but it's not very practical or permanent for that matter, so its really kind of silly.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Hah! That's awesome!

Certainly not "immoral." Not "moral" either.

I think it's pretty stylish, though. Not something I'd personally be inclined to do, but I'm glad there are people out there who do this stuff. :D

Melody

beckysoup61 said:

I don't think morality has anything to do with it. I don't understand it but I suppose whatever floats your boat.

Ðanisty

It's called corsetting for obvious reasons. Because they are surface piercings, they're tendency to migrate (move out of the skin) is really high. That's why it's temporary. I would imagine that like most piercings, it stops hurting after a couple weeks. I like the way it looks on certain women (not the one in the picture...you have to be really thin to do this kind of thing and she should have laced with a darker ribbon), but it tends to be a waste of money.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Melody said:
I don't think morality has anything to do with it. I don't understand it but I suppose whatever floats your boat.

I was just wondering if anyone found anything morally wrong with it and why....some people do.

evearael

Shudder. Considering I'm scared of needles I would never, ever do this, though I feel it should be permitted.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Not sure if I'd do it or not..... but I've tried many stupid things before.

I see nothing immoral about it. *askes around the office*

Nope, nothing immoral about it...... Weird, creepy, stupid seems to be the consensus here.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I don't think it's immoral...as others have said...maybe stupid but to each his/her own. On the right person...it might look great. I think I'll just stick with tattoos. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
beckysoup61 said:

I would never do it, scares the heck out of me!

ouch1.jpg

ouchtwo.jpg
That is so totally gross it makes me want to throw up!