• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Opinions wanted

We Never Know

No Slack
I used to dabble in MMA. I have a 22 year old nephew who is trying to make his mark. He's 5-3-2. I keep telling him entrance music helps sets the tone, it's a statement. He goes in by some dumb**** song. I say switch to this following song, imagine its attitude and power... Hell I'm 58 and this song makes me want to do it agsin but my body says noooooo :(

Your thoughts and suggested songs? Believe it or not entrance music is a psych job more than you realize. Let me hear what you have.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
My favorite hype song. I have this as the first song on my cars playlist so that everytime I crank it up this song plays! Just the right amount of build up then it explodes into fury!

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I'm partial to some CCR, Zeppelin, ACDC (TNT would be good hype song), The Doors, Bob Seiger, actually there is not much I dislike. The Beatles were overrated garbage imo.

My first album, my mom bought for me in the 80's was ACDC's Flick of the Switch. So I cut my teeth on them boys hehe.

Edit: posted wrong album, remembered the cover, couldn't remember the name of the album, it was 30+ years ago, cut me some slack!

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor

and
"Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Jefferson Starship

....then CRANK IT UP!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to dabble in MMA. I have a 22 year old nephew who is trying to make his mark. He's 5-3-2. I keep telling him entrance music helps sets the tone, it's a statement. He goes in by some dumb**** song. I say switch to this following song, imagine its attitude and power... Hell I'm 58 and this song makes me want to do it agsin but my body says noooooo :(

Your thoughts and suggested songs? Believe it or not entrance music is a psych job more than you realize. Let me hear what you have.

Well, if it's a psych job, maybe this might be effective:

Your nephew's opponent may be laughing so hard that it may be enough of a distraction to win.

Flame

Beware

I always have Pantera running through my head while watching fights.

Is he in a larger area? Maybe he could find a band that could write and do a song for him.

We Never Know

No Slack

I always have Pantera running through my head while watching fights.

Is he in a larger area? Maybe he could find a band that could write and do a song for him.

He's fights are mainly around Little Rock, a few in OK. The thing is he's amateur, with no big fights or big money so songs are limited. But you are right, a local or amateur band would be worth looking into.