• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Open book?

King Phenomenon

Anybody out there have anything personal that they don’t share regarding their spirituality? A yes or no will suffice.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Anybody out there have anything personal that they don’t share regarding their spirituality? A yes or no will suffice.
I think i have become an open person who "dare" to speak of my belief no matter if others will try to pull it apart or disagree with what i speak of. So even there is still many things i do not speak of that is a part of the teaching i believe in, does not mean i will not speak of it in the future :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll share anything regarding my spirituality when asked. So I guess that would be a no.

MatthewA

It's a toss up in the air like a hand thrown pizza dough being fluffed out, thinned out, and ready to be decorated with all the yummy fillings.