• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Only God can judge me!" Religious debates rerun

Piculet

You claim that debates should never be about "something you do not believe in". That is new to me.
Don't twist my words. This is not a thread about the hijab. I do not have to engage in debate. If I thought they could learn, I would, but I know she doesn't care about the hijab so I won't waste my time on it.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
:rolleyes: You just can't stand it if the Quran doesn't agree with you. Why is that, really? Have you ever reflected on it?
I have done lots of reflection. Have you?
You want to impose your interpretation of Koran on others. I don't have that problem
And for sure I don't let any Muslim impose their interpretation on me, especially when I did not ask for it.

Piculet

I have done lots of reflection. Have you?
You want to impose your interpretation of Koran on others. I don't have that problem
And for sure I don't let any Muslim impose their interpretation on me, especially when I did not ask for it.
Maybe one day you will accept Islam.

stvdv

Maybe one day you will accept Islam.
Thank you. Now you say it in a nice way.

Allah/God is the only one who knows whether or not I accept already Islam. My Master allegedly knows all about Islam, and spoke about it. I never disagreed with His explanation. So, I follow my Master and His Teaching. You follow your Master and HisTeachings. I won't tell you you are wrong. You follow your way, I follow my way. That's all.

Piculet

My Master
I can't believe you can call a human being your master and talk about him like he was some divine being.

You missed my point, anyway. I think you lie about Islam knowingly. I think you want to think it isn't true what you're told because you can't help but to recognise it as the truth. I could be wrong. It's just my impression.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I do know the verses of the hijab, but that's not your issue. You just want to divide, divide and divide. I'm a Muslim.

What i would like to see is justification for your claim, i have requested the info 3 times now and each time you have waffled and tried to blame me for your not having an answer.

Apparantly you are a Muslim who makes stories up about the Qur'an but cannot justify those stories.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Your main problem is stating your opinion as a fact on RF, it's against RF Rules, hence "it's your main problem". Should not be done on RF
You even commit Ad hominem attack when stating your opinion as fact about somebody personally.

For which he still owes me an apology when he was proved wrong... I wait in hope

Piculet

What i would like to see is justification for your claim, i have requested the info 3 times now and each time you have waffled and tried to blame me for your not having an answer.

Apparantly you are a Muslim who makes stories up about the Qur'an but cannot justify those stories.
Wonderful attempt at provocation. I assume you are addressing the onlookers?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Don't twist my words. This is not a thread about the hijab. I do not have to engage in debate. If I thought they could learn, I would, but I know she doesn't care about the hijab so I won't waste my time on it.

You raised the subject

stvdv

I can't believe you can call a human being your master and talk about him like he was some divine being.
That is fine with me.

You missed my point, anyway. I think you lie about Islam knowingly. I think you want to think it isn't true what you're told because you can't help but to recognise it as the truth. I could be wrong. It's just my impression.
Thank you, I especially like that part

Piculet

You raised the subject
No. You brought up the question about the niqab — because you mistakenly thought I was referring to that earlier — though no one asked you and it has nothing to do with the topic. I explicitly said that I could debate what you said and implied that I will not debate it. Instead I explained to you the situation regarding banning hijabs. It was only then that you remembered that you think you know something about this topic and it would be fun to be condescending once more and talk empty talk.