• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Only 33% of Earth people are Christian. Why is Christianity a minority on Earth?

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
According to statistics, only 2 billion earth people, or 33% of earth people subscribe to Christianity.
Why is Christianity only a minority group on the planet earth?
Will ET Disclosure change this?

Thank you for your feedback!
A.C. Toulme Jr.

Maybe so Cristians nor any other religion can claim majority in a democeacy. Maybe to keep a better balance of power. Maybe because this is how it should be. I'm a Christian, BTW, and I solidly support our 1st ammendment, both nationally and as a global endeavor to preserve freedom of religion.

Viker

Häxan
and America will be a Muslim country.
I don't see that happening in my life time. I probably will see a time where there are more Muslims than Christians in the world. But it won't be a dramatic shift. And compared to the rest of the world even Muslims would still be a minority of the earth's population.

Viker

Häxan
Exactly how would disclosing extraterrestrial existence effect people's beliefs? How could it hinder or help?

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I didn't. I said I wasn't going to listen to one who did.
I finished 3 years of Sunday school, catechism classes and all of that years ago, and there is no need to look back. I found what I was looking for then.

Christendom ( so-called Christian started after the 1st century ended as found at Acts of the Apostles 20:28-30 )
Jesus said MANY would come in his name but prove false. MANY on the broad road.....
I have found No Sunday school in Jesus' teachings. I find No catechism in Jesus' teachings.
So, right, No need to look back, but to look forward so as to enjoy life forever as found in the Bible.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I don't believe those statistics. In America, it is still a majority, probably 65 percent. I realize church membership has gone a lot down. So some America is not Christian anymore. However even though church membership is low, I don't believe most of America has stopped having Christian beliefs.
Having beliefs and abiding by them can be world's apart. - 2 Timothy 3:5
Jesus forewarns us MANY call him as Lord but prove false - Matthew 7:21-23
Religious 'waters' aka people are dying up spiritually, just an outward show - Revelation 17:1; Revelation 17:15

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
We just saw most of the nation "fight evil" in Iraq. That killed about 1,000,000 Iraqis. God said "thou shalt not kill." Oviously war directly defies God.
MAN's long history shows it is MAN who has dominated MAN to MAN's hurt, MAN's injury - Ecclesiastes 8:9
Jesus taught to lay down the sword - Matthew 26:52
Christian armor is spiritual - Ephesians 6:11-17
Spiritual weapons - 2 Corinthians 10:4
We will see divine involvement into mankind's affairs when God sees No more hope of people repenting.
The 'sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth' will rid the Earth of the wicked.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15

F1fan

Veteran Member
For starters, Jesus forewarns us that his genuine followers would be hated....- see Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:9; Luke 21:17
One reason is because of Not going along with what the world believes or allows that is Not scriptural.
Jesus said there would be both: the genuine ' wheat ' Christians and the fake 'weed/tares' Christians.
They would both grow together until the Harvest Time ( Jesus' Glory Time of Matthew 25:31-34 )
The ' weed/tares' (Christendom) outnumbers the genuine 'wheat ', so it is much less then 33% are real Christians.
Jesus' real followers will be hated because of being neutral in world affairs.
This neutrality does Not sit well with the political powers in charge and tries to persecute them.
Jesus would be a liberal, so Christians that follow Jesus would likely be liberal. And how many conservative Christians hate liberals? Quite a few. They are not only frauds, but are also anti-Christs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
ET disclosure.

The UFO asteroid sun mass attack particle accumulation. Above us historic is known by men of science as old science causes.

Not owned by science. Sciences practice had caused it to appear. Caused effect.

They taught don't change it as it's going away. Modern science kept it held longer. Then it goes away. So sacrifice of life has increased.

Now he wants to fix it as a constant.

Not natural terms....it happened above as men changed earths mass dusts below. The sun attack had been frozen. Exact and told advice.

Told themselves no man is God. As the science testimony said they didn't listen to natural human man adult father advice. Their own natural human advice.

That the Immaculate holy body of 12 hours was already changed. So factually it's not immaculate anymore.

Natural consciousness. Man owned first.

So he sees the UFO mass burning the heavens gases at night time. The immaculate is naturally present. His theories aren't.

That scientific advice says the attack is already owner the position. It had already taken the position coldest immaculate away.

So in the day time you get to see near space holes as gas mass in total removal. In places where you shouldn't see space...or dark holes.

Which he just happens to ignore.

So if you ask did Christians believe in ET alien? No. They said it was demons causes from the sun only.

As first position owner of sun mass is only in one place by terms. The sun.

One position is origin only the teaching body.

And why it was released isn't science. As it had nothing to do with any human.

Pretty basic teachings.

Therefore if a human living as a human born by human sex. Two human parents not their own human life. Has to try to convince another human we aren't aliens.

We don't. As we aren't aliens. It's exact.

Science natural human first as highest position in a natural humans life. Says the first two ever humans as humans term were natural human. Owned no names.

Human is the origin name exact.
Man human.
Woman human.

Their names.

So Christians said Adam eve story old was not real. Life sacrificed is real. New advice had informed them satanism..science is evil.

The first two humans sin was to have sex. As they died and left us.

So consciously we know the first two humans no longer exist. Yet not once in that advice isn't the word a human is not used.

Now if you then choose the topic why life was sacrificed it states by human scientists. As biology only lived in the heavens. As exact position the owner.

The exact advice said humans own the heavens. It supports living as a human. By the ice saviour causes.

Not machines.

Humans life sacrificed inside the heavens because of machines that do not belong.

So aliens that scientists say come to earth in machines do not belong. Simple fact.

We are humans not aliens as the past heavens body before the sun change states it was all immaculate.

As we aren't sun mass we didn't change the immaculate mass.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus would be a liberal, so Christians that follow Jesus would likely be liberal. And how many conservative Christians hate liberals? Quite a few. They are not only frauds, but are also anti-Christs.
False clergy prove themselves to be anti-God. The man of the cloth, so to speak, is the man of sin, son of perdition.
They seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Jesus' NEW commandment is found at John 13:34-35.
Jesus taught to have the same self-sacrificing love for others as he has.
In other words, we are now to love neighbor MORE than self, more than the Golden Rule of Leviticus 19:18.
Genuine ' wheat ' Christians love their enemies. The fake' weed/tares ' do the hating.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
According to statistics, only 2 billion earth people, or 33% of earth people subscribe to Christianity.

A.C. Toulme Jr.
First, a minor correction. 2.8 billion are christian.

Why does it matter how many are Christian? The popularity of beliefs does not determine whether or not they are true. There are only 0.02% of the world's population that are Jews. Yet I practice Judaism.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

A.C. Toulme Jr.
Because people tend to more or less, to wake up in face of reality. Dismissing fantasy to a larger degree and adjusting.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member

A.C. Toulme Jr.
Do you subscribe to the Urantia Book or something? Your reference to ET Disclosure makes me think this might be the case.

False clergy prove themselves to be anti-God. The man of the cloth, so to speak, is the man of sin, son of perdition.
They seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Jesus' NEW commandment is found at John 13:34-35.
Jesus taught to have the same self-sacrificing love for others as he has.
In other words, we are now to love neighbor MORE than self, more than the Golden Rule of Leviticus 19:18.
Genuine ' wheat ' Christians love their enemies. The fake' weed/tares ' do the hating.
I believe it’s important to remember that not all religious clergy are anti-God.

Maybe so Cristians nor any other religion can claim majority in a democeacy. Maybe to keep a better balance of power. Maybe because this is how it should be. I'm a Christian, BTW, and I solidly support our 1st ammendment, both nationally and as a global endeavor to preserve freedom of religion.
I support your support of freedom of speech. Q: Do you think people should be alotted the freedom to use hate speech?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
?? Christianity is a minority in some places (Afghanistan, for example) and a majority in many countries.
What are you aiming at?

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I support your support of freedom of speech. Q: Do you think people should be alotted the freedom to use hate speech?

1st ammendment allows for peaceful assembly and speech. Like in city council settings, church settings, biker club settings, union, political, etc. Hate speech is sometimes part of these "assemblies". Freedom to speak hatefully to others? Well, consequences be dammed I guess if you choose to do so. Action and consequence-i guess peaceful assembly has benefits even if you're a hater. The press? Well, same rules apply.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I have read that one day Muslims may outnumber Christians and America will be a Muslim country.

I don't think so. Look at Europe. There are Muslims but not a majority. But hey, you never know what the future will bring. Personally, I think that spirituality will continue to grow as religion declines.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I don't see that happening in my life time. I probably will see a time where there are more Muslims than Christians in the world. But it won't be a dramatic shift. And compared to the rest of the world even Muslims would still be a minority of the earth's population.

That's supposedly going to happen by 2030 or maybe it's 2050, but we will see. As long as they are peaceful, I am not concerned.