• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Online Hindu Communities?

Howdy.

So as I have gotten deeper into my experience with Hinduism I thought it might be a good idea to get in touch with a Hindu community. Only issue with that is there isn't really one around me. Where I live it's mostly evangelical churches or Mormons. Fine enough people I suppose but not exactly my type of religion.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of any online Hindu /Dharma communities? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Howdy.

So as I have gotten deeper into my experience with Hinduism I thought it might be a good idea to get in touch with a Hindu community. Only issue with that is there isn't really one around me. Where I live it's mostly evangelical churches or Mormons. Fine enough people I suppose but not exactly my type of religion.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of any online Hindu /Dharma communities? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure where you are located. But if you Google online Hindu communities, you should get one that’s local to you.
Here’s a neutral sort of resource if you like
.: Hindu Online :. Worlds largest portal on Hindu Religion, Hindu Culture, Shastras, Hindu Scripture, Vedas, Upanishad, Hindu Saints, Sages, Science and Hinduism, Hindu Photo gallery, Hindu Video Gallery and more

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I will echo what Sirona said. We are a diverse Hindu community here, so, you get different views. That I think is better than getting into the clutches of some cult or a particular dispensation. You can make your decisions later when you have done your research.