• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oneness

janesix

I had an epiphany about two weeks ago. I am still trying to process it. The Universe leads me through my learning experience, and often I don't even realize this is happening until things synchronize and "click" together.

The Universe leads me to understanding, through videos (it controls electronics, which I understand now that "prana" is probably electricity) books, songs, words and phrases people speak, numbers etc.

The Universe gives me seemingly random pieces of the puzzle, but I realize they are not random, I need to learn many things in many different disciplines in order to FINALLY start getting the big picture. I believe I am starting to get a peek of that now.

The universe seems to be a giant organism, with everything connected through electromagnetism, chemical reactions, and complex systems of all types that fit together into one being.

More later.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your thoughts may tie into how creation came into being.

Have a read of this and see if you visions of creation fits the record of how it has come into being.

Tablet of the Universe

Enjoy, as I see all your thoughts are in this explanation.

Regards Tony

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Your thoughts may tie into how creation came into being.

Have a read of this and see if you visions of creation fits the record of how it has come into being.

Tablet of the Universe

Enjoy, as I see all your thoughts are in this explanation.

Regards Tony

Can you please expand on the parallels you see between the OP and the material in the link your provided?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I had an epiphany about two weeks ago. I am still trying to process it. The Universe leads me through my learning experience, and often I don't even realize this is happening until things synchronize and "click" together.

The Universe leads me to understanding, through videos (it controls electronics, which I understand now that "prana" is probably electricity) books, songs, words and phrases people speak, numbers etc.

The Universe gives me seemingly random pieces of the puzzle, but I realize they are not random, I need to learn many things in many different disciplines in order to FINALLY start getting the big picture. I believe I am starting to get a peek of that now.

The universe seems to be a giant organism, with everything connected through electromagnetism, chemical reactions, and complex systems of all types that fit together into one being.

More later.
so have you come to understand that you have realized john 14:20.

that being baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit being the ineffable name given at exodus 3:14? that the lord is in you?

that christ is all and in all, colossians 3:11

janesix

so have you come to understand that you have realized john 14:20.

that being baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit being the ineffable name given at exodus 3:14? that the lord is in you?

that christ is all and in all, colossians 3:11
no, not that at all

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

The link I provided shows that creation is not random, that it was sent out and set in order and from that order proceeds creation that is inclusive of all the electrical impulses, the music the maths the words the songs

It does indeed appear to be living when we read this quote from the link provided.

".... He made the circuits of these luminous divine orbs to be their lofty and celestial spheres; and He made the bodies of these spiritual spheres to be subtle and soft, flowing and liquid, undulating and vibrating, in such manner that these refulgent orbs swim in the circumferences of the spheres, and move in their vast space by the aid of their Creator and Maker, their Ordainer and Fashioner..... "

Can you please expand on the parallels you see between the OP and the material in the link your provided?

The link provided shows that creation is from a single source and it emimates from the single source, the ultimate oneness.

Regards Tony

ajay0

This is nicely worded.

The intellectual learning process can take time , and it is proportional to the quality of your study and work habits, life management skills.

Through intuition, you can understand the bigger picture easily and faster than logic. Intuition requires mental equanimity and present moment awareness to blossom.

Company of the wise, inquiry, self-control and contentment are also seen as paths to greater wisdom.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The link provided shows that creation is from a single source and it emimates from the single source, the ultimate oneness.

What does creation have to do with the topic? It wasn't mentioned in the OP. More specifically...
".... He made the circuits of these luminous divine orbs to be their lofty and celestial spheres; and He made the bodies of these spiritual spheres to be subtle and soft, flowing and liquid, undulating and vibrating, in such manner that these refulgent orbs swim in the circumferences of the spheres, and move in their vast space by the aid of their Creator and Maker, their Ordainer and Fashioner..... "

What does a Creator and Maker, Ordainer, or Fashioner have to do with the current state of oneness the OP discusses?

Perhaps the OP will bring creation into the mix later in further comments, but I don't see its current relevance to the topic, especially with regard to a One True God™.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What does creation have to do with the topic? It wasn't mentioned in the OP. More specifically...

What does a Creator and Maker, Ordainer, or Fashioner have to do with the current state of oneness the OP discusses?

Perhaps the OP will bring creation into the mix later in further comments, but I don't see its current relevance to the topic, especially with regard to a One True God™.

Oneness is all embracing. If mentioning "The universe seems to be a giant organism, with everything connected through electromagnetism, chemical reactions, and complex systems of all types that fit together into one being." is not inclusive of creation, then what is?

If one is seeking Oneness there are no known boundaries, except. The ones we make.

You said " I don't see its current relevance to the topic, especially with regard to a One True God", thats ok, but I do in this comment from the OP;

"fit together into one being"

So from what I see, many people still fight against this oneness and in doing so, fight against the One God and God's creation that emenates that Oneness.

The link I posted mentions how creation and the multiple universes are all tied into this Oneness.

".....all of these are connected one with another and are interrelated in such a manner that you will find that drops are patterned after seas, and that atoms are structured after suns in proportion to their capacities and potentialities. For particulars in relation to what is below them are universals, and what are great universals in the sight of those whose eyes are veiled are in fact particulars in relation to the realities and beings which are superior to them. Universal and particular are in reality incidental and relative considerations....."

Regards Tony

janesix

Oneness is all embracing. If mentioning "The universe seems to be a giant organism, with everything connected through electromagnetism, chemical reactions, and complex systems of all types that fit together into one being." is not inclusive of creation, then what is?

If one is seeking Oneness there are no known boundaries, except. The ones we make.

You said " I don't see its current relevance to the topic, especially with regard to a One True God", thats ok, but I do in this comment from the OP;

"fit together into one being"

So from what I see, many people still fight against this oneness and in doing so, fight against the One God and God's creation that emenates that Oneness.

The link I posted mentions how creation and the multiple universes are all tied into this Oneness.

".....all of these are connected one with another and are interrelated in such a manner that you will find that drops are patterned after seas, and that atoms are structured after suns in proportion to their capacities and potentialities. For particulars in relation to what is below them are universals, and what are great universals in the sight of those whose eyes are veiled are in fact particulars in relation to the realities and beings which are superior to them. Universal and particular are in reality incidental and relative considerations....."

Regards Tony
33 orders of magnitude, above and below, and 33 vertebrae in our spinal column?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
33 orders of magnitude, above and below, and 33 vertebrae in our spinal column?

We have been created in a perfect way to be part of a perfect system for a specific purpose. When we do not follow that purpose the balance is upset.

From light comes all things, from joining the letters B & E creation was brought into being and spread out, each letter has a numerical value, letters create words then form sentences and spread out.

We limit ourselves by not considering and acknowledging why we we created.

Until we know, we are restricted by self and the potential can not be found, once we know that purpose, this life is only restricted by self and the potential is before us.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see to find our potential in learning, we need to consider how we come into being, how we are born into this reality and have the potential of all knowledge all laid out in front of us, and consider why we are the only species on this planet with that full potential.

This is a meditation that allows us to consider that the full potential of that knowledge can only be found in our acceptance of our common foundation, our oneness as the Human species.

"Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory."

Our divided minds lock our potential, the more we work together the more we unlock the power of words and numbers and the potential inherent within.

Regards Tony