• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One Best Movie

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Luke wolf reminded me of the Silence of the Lambs (I can't beleive I forgot that one!)
How can you forget? Hannible proves the villians don't have to be big, have a breathing machine, and wear black armor, walk slowly, kill in dream, or any other main stream ideas to be creepy. Hannible is my role-model...........except for the cannable part.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
The Princess Bride, hands down. I love that movie... perfect mix of humor and romance and fairy tales.

Ryan2065

Equilibrium, hands down... made in 2002 with Christian Bale... Has WAY better fight scenes than the matrix... For the movie they made a new style of martial arts... one that incorporated math and probability and guns... It was simply amazing...

Oh, and besides the amazing fight scenes it has a pretty cool storyline simliar to 1941 =) So its fun for the whole family!

Ryan2065

Deut said:
Just something slightly off topic.. I went to see that with my girlfriend and that is now her favorite (by far) musical ever seen (and she has seen somewhere around 14 musicals) oh, and I thought it was amazing...

Oddly enough Ana Gastyre (or however it is spelled) from SNL is the wicked witch in the chicago version... never knew she could sing... =)

Ryan2065 said:
Equilibrium, hands down... made in 2002 with Christian Bale... Has WAY better fight scenes than the matrix... For the movie they made a new style of martial arts... one that incorporated math and probability and guns... It was simply amazing...Oh, and besides the amazing fight scenes it has a pretty cool storyline simliar to 1941 =) So its fun for the whole family!
whoa, ive never even heard of this movie but i just checked IMDb and it looks pretty cool. thanks for posting!