• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the Impossibility of Evolution on Logical Grounds Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

I'm still waiting for Creationists to answer my question as to whether the ID is God or Allah or not. Take a look at how much reason there was in that thread.

A lot of Creationists reject the overwhelming majority of material regarding evolution without looking at it. Why would I expect someone to reason a position they never reasoned themselves into in the first place? Some people think the world is 6000 years old and that the Earth was entirely flooded by water so a loving God could kill all the humans in the world except one family. So, excuse me for any cynicism about the philosophical value of creationism.

Evolutionists have thrown out all knowledge about how things are chosen in the universe, including how human beings choose. You don't even know how choosing works............ ....... ......... .......

If you understood how choosing works you would know that it is a categorically a matter of opinion what the agency of a decision is.

The freedom of opinion in democracy is grounded on the validity of subjectivity, which is acknowledgement of this fact that one can only reach a conclusion about what the agency of a decision is by choosing the conclusion.

Creationism is the only philosophy which validates both subjectivity and objectivity in distinct domains. It is by far the best of any fundamental philosophy.

dust1n

Zindīq
Evolutionists have thrown out all knowledge about how things are chosen in the universe, including how human beings choose. You don't even know how choosing works............ ....... ......... .......

If you understood how choosing works you would know that it is a categorically a matter of opinion what the agency of a decision is.

The freedom of opinion in democracy is grounded on the validity of subjectivity, which is acknowledgement of this fact that one can only reach a conclusion about what the agency of a decision is by choosing the conclusion.

Creationism is the only philosophy which validates both subjectivity and objectivity in distinct domains. It is by far the best of any fundamental philosophy.

I'm sorry, were you responding to anything I was saying, as none of it was directed at you, and none of what you are saying has anything to do with what I'm saying.

However, If you'd like to explain why the ID is Allah and not God, I have a thread for that already up.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

I'm sorry, were you responding to anything I was saying, as none of it was directed at you, and none of what you are saying has anything to do with what I'm saying.

However, If you'd like to explain why the ID is Allah and not God, I have a thread for that already up.

You commented about the philosophical value of creationism. I explained it. Creationism is the foundation of democracy and common discourse.

The philosophical value of evolution theory is nazism, communism, the holocaust and the threat of total thermonuclear annihilation.

dust1n

Zindīq
You commented about the philosophical value of creationism. I explained it. Creationism is the foundation of democracy and common discourse.

The philosophical value of evolution theory is nazism, communism, the holocaust and the threat of total thermonuclear annihilation.

Yeah, that's why all those people who believe in evolution theory are out raping and enslaving Yazidi women, praying to Allah before and after every rape.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

Yeah, that's why all those people who believe in evolution theory are out raping and enslaving Yazidi women, praying to Allah before and after every rape.

The holocaust and thermo nuclear war are the larger evils than rape.

What evolutionists do at present in the West, is destroying emotions of people on a grand scale. It's still a larger crime than rape, though not as easily prosecuted.

outhouse

Atheistically
Creationism is the only philosophy which validates both subjectivity and objectivity in distinct domains

What evolutionists do at present in the West, is destroying emotions of people on a grand scale

Both factually wrong, and both unsubstantiated rhetoric, with no possibility of you being to back your position with any credibility.

Evolution is fact, and you refuse it blindly with no credible refutation.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

Both factually wrong, and both unsubstantiated rhetoric, with no possibility of you being to back your position with any credibility.

Evolution is fact, and you refuse it blindly with no credible refutation.

It is an obvious fact that subjectivity operates based on choosing, and it is an obvious fact that evolutionists have destroyed and replaced all knowledge about how things are chosen with evolution theory, and extensions of evolution theory like evolutionary psychology.

That is why we see that people nowadays have no emotional depth. For subjectivity it is required to know the facts about how things are chosen, so that you then can relate to the spirit which made the decision turn out the way it did, with your own spirit, your own emotions. That is how people can achieve emotional depth, and there is no other way, that is the way it works.

I have seen 0 spontaneous people with a joyful spirit amongst evolutionists. While certainly I have seen people with a spontaneous joyful spirit by the truckloads amongst creationists. People with real emotional depth.

dust1n

Zindīq
The holocaust and thermo nuclear war are the larger evils than rape

Actually, the destruction of Yazidi people is just another facet of Islam's long history of committing genocides. Not to mention, there isn't really a single democracy in the ME. Hundreds of millions of Muslim "creationists" live in brutally oppressive regimes and monarchies.

"Historians estimate that between 650 and 1900, 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Europe, Asia and Africa across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert."

Democracy.

By the way, there has never been a thermo-nuclear war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_slave_trade

What evolutionists do at present in the West, is destroying emotions of people on a grand scale.

What does destroying emotions mean? As in, makes people have no emotions? Well, if I remember correctly, you think that I have no emotions, which is laughable, as I get happy, sad, angry, just like most other human beings in the world. You just think people who believe in evolution have no emotions, and insist it to be the case despite the fact people who believe in evolution tell you otherwise, meaning basically you are trying as hard you can to destroy, or at least deny the existence, or people's emotions, because you disagree with them about why the universe exists.

It's still a larger crime than rape, though not as easily prosecuted.

You think pointing at what some Nazi did, and saying, look, it's worse than what Muslims have done, is going to distract me from the terrible things Muslims have perpetuated on the planet and their own people?

dust1n

Zindīq
I
I have seen 0 spontaneous people with a joyful spirit amongst evolutionists. While certainly I have seen people with a spontaneous joyful spirit by the truckloads amongst creationists. People with real emotional depth.

Pretty hilarious considering nothing you've ever posted could vaguely resemble "joyful." Your individual posts have more bitterness than my entire life, and I'm a pretty bitter person.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

We require honesty in this forum. You are required to back up these unsubstantiated rhetorical statements with credible sources.

You have none and make it a habit or just spouting baseless opinions

I backed it up with obvious facts. That's evidence. Do you deny that evolution theory replaced creationism? etc.

It's the truth that all knowledge about how choosing works is being surpressed destroyed with evolution theory.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They also limited their view of nature to fit preconceived conclusions based on mythology in theology.

So any TRUTH would be by luck alone.
I don't see it as luck when so many cultures reached the same conclusions, such as how many watched the heavenly bodies and charted their movements. For all of our science, the Mayans still managed to make a more accurate calendar than what we have today.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

Pst, typical denial of freedom. I acknowledge that the threat of thermonuclear is not the same thing a thermonuclear war.

Reference any evolutionist who makes a full description of any decision in the entire history of the universe. Full as in what the available options were, and what made it turn out the way it did. Or you can just describe one yourself.

That the wiki on free will is a mess of contradictory points of view shows that what I say is true, our knowledge about how things are chosen is being surpressed and destroyed on a large scale.

dust1n

Zindīq
Reference any evolutionist who makes a full description of any decision in the entire history of the universe. Full as in what the available options were, and what made it turn out the way it did. Or you can just describe one yourself.

Reference any creationist doing it, so I can get idea of what you're looking for.

That the wiki on free will is a mess of contradictory points of view shows that what I say is true, our knowledge about how things are chosen is being surpressed and destroyed on a large scale.

Wiki is open to the world, feel free to make any corrections.

outhouse

Atheistically
I don't see it as luck when so many cultures reached the same conclusions, such as how many watched the heavenly bodies and charted their movements. For all of our science, the Mayans still managed to make a more accurate calendar than what we have today.

Your into a different context then my reply addressed.

I did not say it was void, I said it was luck, which in context is accurate. None of these books made any credible reference to the BB or any other scientific knowledge later discovered.

Ancient men could do things scientifically with stone, that still mazes the best of the best. Ancients knowledge of stars was also amazing as well. But we see their limits and the fence they ran up to but could never cross with their limited knowledge.

dust1n

Zindīq
God created the earth. And the other option was.... not to create the earth.

How is that a full description of a decision?

Other possible options: God created two earths. God created eleven Earths. God created the earth, but instead of water, it's chocolate. God created the earth, but it was too close to the sun, so anything he puts on it dies. God creates hydrogen, which as a consequence, compounds on itself due to gravity, until the pressure at the center of this ball of hydrogen gets so intense, the force that keeps protons and neutrons from touching is overcome by the sheer weight, starting a process of nucleosynthesis, the force of which hurls materials around the star is an accretion disc, where gravity pulls that material together to form planets, including earth. God created a cube Earth instead of a sphere Earth. God created an Earth with no mountains or oceans. God creates an Earth with no life. God creates and Earth, but doesn't also create 7 other pointless planets, and at least 5 dwarf planets, if not something a long the lines as 20 (it's two distant and dark to tell whats going on at the edge of the solar system). God doesn't create Earth, but creates humans and puts them on Mars.

In fact, considering that God could do anything, than a full description of any decision made by God would have to include every possible option God could make for anything decision (infinite possibilities) and the reasoning why he selected one reason over an infinite number of other reasons. A better example might be... you know, anyone but God, who I presume, by the way, doesn't consult with you on why he goes about making decisions and what options are available to him.

Okay, my turn. For brunch, I had coffee, water, eggs, on biscuits, covered with avocado, bacon, cheese and tomato, and my two side dishes were a bowl of fruit and wheat toast. My other option was... any other combination of food items on the menu, or eating elsewhere, which would entail further decision making.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

Okay, my turn. For brunch, I had coffee, water, eggs, on biscuits, covered with avocado, bacon, cheese and tomato, and my two side dishes were a bowl of fruit and wheat toast. My other option was... any other combination of food items on the menu, or eating elsewhere, which would entail further decision making.

Be more explicit about what made the decision turn out the way it did. Make it convincing that another option could have been chosen as well.

The concept of choosing does not function without regarding the agency of a decision, which makes the decision turn out the way it does, as a matter of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.