• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On RA HOOR KUIT - Individual Consciousness

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
Thou that art One, our Lord in the Universe the Sun, our Lord in ourselves whose name is Mystery of Mystery, uttermost being whose radiance enlightening the worlds is also the breath that maketh every God even and Death to tremble before Thee -- By the Sign of Light appear Thou glorious upon the throne of the Sun.

Make open the path of creation and of intelligence between us and our minds. Enlighten our understanding.

Encourage our hearts. Let thy light crystallize itself in our blood, fulfilling us of Resurrection.

A ka dua
Tuf ur biu
Bi a'a chefu
Dudu nur af an nuteru.

Adept

Individual consciousness? Interesting, I never saw it that way. Hadit is closer to Individual Consciousness in my system. I see the third speaker as Ra who is Horus (ruler) of the two horizons. Ra is ruler, Horus the elder is the symbol of magick / victory and ruler of the 7th sphere, and Horus (as in the Aeon of Horus) is Horus the child.

To each their own though, I have no quarrel!

93, 93/93.

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
No quarrel! We are a great centre of pestilance by definition!

I am quoting the Gnostic Mass - you may have got that - so i understand the 3 principles of nature through those goggles.
Hadit, for me, transcends Individual Consciousness... one achieves Hadit when one transcends the Individual aspect.

Nuit - Ain Soph
Hadit - Kether
RHK - Tiphareth,

So Hadit is above the Abyss, and therefore above the concept of Individuality.

thoughts?

93s