• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh. Wow. Inane misconceptions about Wicca

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Awww Man!!!!! Now I can't continue being eclectic. I have to be Wiccan now because I have red hair.
Hmmmmm. Red hair = Wiccan, mean
Black hair = Goth or Satanic, morbid
Blonde hair = Bimbo, dumb
Brown hair = business, worthy
Grey or white hair = old, wise

ROFL, just being a smart alec. Figured I would put down a few assumptions of hair colors.

FBI

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Circle_One said:
Most of these go back to the " witch hunts " of the Middle and Dark Ages ...

Wicca and Satanism are sister religions.
Wiccans worship Satan.

From the point of view of Rome , any non-Catholic at the time worshipped Satan

Wicca and Satanism use the same rituals.
Wiccan and Satanic rituals all symbolize a woman making love to Satan.
Wicca's "bottom line" is to alter a person's mind against Christianity.

Follows the same logic as the above ...

From 1985 to 1997, there have been hundreds of Wicca and Satanic occult killings of babies in America.
Wiccans have sacrificed babies, children, young boys and girls, and adults.

Modern day witch hunt ???

All Witches have red hair.[What the hell? Where did this come from?]

Your guess is as good as mine C1 . :) But the logic makes about as much sense as the above . Red is the colour of Satan after all ....

After Witches sell their soul to the Devil, they receive a mark on their body, called the devil's mark.[So THAT'S what that mark is..]

Yes , the Witch's Mark has been around for ages . Sometimes called the Devil's Mark , or Satan's Mark . Some even went as far as to claim the Witchs grew another teat to feed their familiar . At one time , any birth mark at all was enough to get you burnt .

The greatest sacrifice that a Wiccan can make is to kill their mother.
Part of a Wiccan initiation ritual must be held over the grave of a relative in the cemetery.

These two are new to me . :)

Wicca-Satanic candles are made from human fat; the wicks are taken from the clothes of the person who was killed to extract the fat.
A female Witch can only achieve the greatest power if a baby is ritually butchered over her body. This is the only way that she can adsorb the baby's life energy. [Oh,
come on now]

Hey , you have to do something with all of those bodies ....

A Christian cross is urinated, defecated and spit upon in Wiccan rituals.

I thought that was the Templars ???

Wiccans are required to be anti-Christian. Each initiate becomes an antichrist. This gives them access to special powers.[Required? It must be written in the blood of that child that was sacrificed in order to give me full power]
Wicca descended from the Baal pagan religion mentioned in the Bible.

Anyone who says the Christ isn't the ONLY way is an antichrist ... ANYONE . { after all , they are being anti-Christ }So from a purely Christian point of view , there MAY be some truth to this .

Wiccan initiates are rebaptized in the name of the Devil.

The devil meets with Witches and teaches them at Halloween time.

If you worship any deity other than the Christian God, you are in witchcraft. (This presumably includes Buddhists, Hindus and followers of all world religions other than Christianity.)

Well , yes . As I stated above . { haven't you been listening ? ;) }

Occult groups, including Wiccans, engage in animal sacrifice, human sacrifice, human dismemberment on St. Winebald day (JAN-7), St. Walpurgis Day (FEB-25), and at a festival called "Marriage to Satan" (SEP-7).

Wiccans are motivated by a desire to reduce the number of people entering Heaven and thus delay the Final Judgment when Satan, his demons and the Witches would be cast into Hell. [Yep, that is our number one goal.]

Delay the Final Judgement ? Cool . Can we do that ?

Wiccans use the blood of aborted fetuses in their ceremonies.
A revival of neo-paganism (which inclues Wicca) has brought with it a revival of human sacrifice in the form of abortion.

Wiccans work 365 days a year to destroy America and corrupt our youth for the devil.[I don't even have a snide remark for this, I'm too busy laughing]

You have time to laugh ? Get back to work you slacker ... ;)

The Wiccan lord is the lord of darkness.[Insert maniacal laughter here]

Many Wiccans have a desire to be damned with Lucifer and spend eternity in Hell. [Yep, I know my utmost wish is to burn for eternity]

Wiccans eventually become schizophrenic, manic-depressive and violent on an instants notice, as well as see hallucinations. [AHAHAHHAHAAHA]

Hitler was one of history's most famous witches and human sacrifice gurus.

Wiccans promise to pay "annual tribute" to the Devil.

Ashtoreth (the moon goddess of the Phoenicians) and Baal (the senior deity of the Canaanites) are worshipped by Neopagans.

Christian Gnosticism and Shamanism are forms of Witchcraft.

Wiccan symbols, such as the pentagram, are used to conjure up evil spirits and demons.

All Wiccans are female

For those who didn't get it, all my little quips in there were sarcasm... Seriously though, how funny is this?
I would just like to add that I think that most Christians have out-grown such silly ideas ... most but not all I'm afraid .

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Two questions:

1/ When did Hitler become a witch? &
2/ What's the annual tribute? Would it be something like 10% of your income?

Circle_One

lady_lazarus said:
Two questions:

1/ When did Hitler become a witch? &
2/ What's the annual tribute? Would it be something like 10% of your income?
I suppose Hitler became a witch at the point he consumated his relationship with our dark lord :biglaugh:

And I'd guess the annual tribute would probably be something along the lines of 10% of your town's virgins.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Circle_One said:
I suppose Hitler became a witch at the point he consumated his relationship with our dark lord :biglaugh:
C1, you just had to go and say that, didn't you?! I'm now getting not-at-all-good thoughts...

t3gah

Since DEVIL and SATAN are not his names and anyone can be either or both, they and the satanists have alot to learn. They also need to know that there is no Hell either which makes their website very "blah, blah, blah, we have no idea what we are saying" to those that do.

Circle_One

FeathersinHair said:
C1, you just had to go and say that, didn't you?! I'm now getting not-at-all-good thoughts...
Sorry Feathers :eek: Couldn't help it. My hands took control of my brain and wouldn't let me not post it :D

It also just goes to show that Hitler was actually a red headed woman.
All his photos are very misleading.
He must have used the power from the dark lord to produce a glamour for himself in order to hide his red hair and the fact that he was a woman. Sneaky little bugger he was.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
And that would also continue to explain how women continue to be the more wretched of the beings on earth! If was was repsonsible for one of the most horrific ages in human history, then this just shows what some people have been trying to prove all along!

*thinking of going slightly red now*

Circle_One

*Actually watches her hair turn red at this very moment* Oooppps.... *Does another glamour* No one saw that! *Shifty eyes*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have never heard the red hair thing. Ive heard black hair, but never red.
Some of the things Ive read are:

Anyone who wears a fish symbol is a witch.

All Pagan marrages end in divorce.

Pagans eat the meat of babies and jokingly call it jesus jerky.

All Pagans are god haters and teach anti-family values.

All witches have green skin and and wart at the end of thier nose. [allmost as bad a red hair.]

All Pagans have pets that are posessed by demons.

TrueQ

I once was talking with a guy in a bar who swore to me up and down that Satan has a thing for women with red hair and green eyes, so that might explain some of that. Mind you, 'a guy in a bar' is about as reliable as my sources get on this one, but considering some of these statements, that might be reliable enough. I've got red hair and green eyes but, unless I've been very unattentive in the past few decades, I'm no woman, so I guess Wicca is no religion for me.

Prima

The red hair and green eyes I believe comes from the Irish. Ireland was always seen as a 'magical' place, so it's logical that that became connected with magic. The other reason is that during witch hunts (which took place regularly every few years in different countries...there wasn't just one) witches were always assumed to have a distinguishing mark. (The idea that you might not be able to tell who was a witch was a scary thought for people) These marks would include things that were unusual - green, purple, or silver eyes; red or black-blue hair; unusual warts, scars, or other marks; and anything else people thought up. Oh, and odd skin tones, I think...greenish, yellowish, or extremely light.

Those 'morphed' into the typical witch idea we see now with Halloween - green skin, wart on the nose.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If someone one is born with red hair, does that make them a born witch and automatically damns them to hell? Poor Irish people.

dreena

hahahahahahaha! I cannot tell you how funny i found this! And i thought there are crazy misconceptions about being gypsy! lol. At least people dont asume i have murdered a baby! lol