• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh no there's a homosexual in me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Khan

According to those who seek to justify their behaviour, by claiming the Jesus is homosexual; their allegations imply that christ the homosexual is my saviour.
Then Galatians 2:20 should read; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ the homosexual liveth in me: And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God the homosexual, who loved me, and gave himself for me.:D

Not only me but all the apostles and everyone who received Jesus making the entire work of Christ nothing. Yet the bible says of him who knew no sin became sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Maybe I'm just a pervert, but the title of this thread makes me think of... other things... :162:

Would you rather it say "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ, the man with no sex drive/the heterosexual, in me: And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God no sex drive/the heterosexual, who loved me, and gave himself for me"?

Dr. Khan

Jensa said:
Maybe I'm just a pervert, but the title of this thread makes me think of... other things... :162:

Would you rather it say "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ, the man with no sex drive/the heterosexual, in me: And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God no sex drive/the heterosexual, who loved me, and gave himself for me"?
That would be better than what has been suggested as of late.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I think you are being rude and unkind. I hope that by the time I return from moving, you will have seen that debates can be made without insulting the other person, or inferring that they or their thoughts are inferior to yours. If not, you will have the dubious honor of being the first person on my ignore list, because this is a sacred place for me, and I feel you are defiling it. I would be saddened, because I've never had anyone on that list before, and hope that we can work in peace toward a better understanding.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Dr. Khan said:
According to those who seek to justify their behaviour, by claiming the Jesus is homosexual; their allegations imply that christ the homosexual is my saviour.
Then Galatians 2:20 should read; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ the homosexual liveth in me: And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God the homosexual, who loved me, and gave himself for me.:D

Not only me but all the apostles and everyone who received Jesus making the entire work of Christ nothing. Yet the bible says of him who knew no sin became sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

What?? :rolleyes:

I've never seen anyone claim that Jesus was homosexual, just that he could have been. No one really knows for sure, and quite frankly it doesn't matter. The point I think everyone should consider is how would Jesus have treated homosexuals, and surely did in his day, we were around then too! Would he have loved them and showed them compassion, or spit out the vitriolic slurs at them that we see coming from some today who claim to follow his teachings of love and compassion?

Also, I'm bothered by your statement that if he had been homosexual his entire work was for nothing... care to explain that? Are you saying that his teachings of 'love thy neighbor' and compassion and mercy would be any less valid if he was not a heterosexual man?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Dr. Khan, how is it at all possible that the works and life of Jesus would be meaningless if he was homosexual? On the face of it, that point of yours seems to hold no more water than the silly notion that homosexual couples demean and destroy the sanctity of marriage. Are you sure you've thought it through?

A

angellous_evangellous

Dr. Khan said:

Well done, Dr.Kahn. This is a very funny application of the idea. I didn't think of it like this! I have already evaluated the criterea by which Pah suggested that Jesus might be a homosexaul, which is ahistorical, unsupportable, and an excersize in an invalid interpretative technique called projection.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12080

Happy reading

Dr. Khan

Maize said:
What?? :rolleyes:

so, I'm bothered by your statement that if he had been homosexual his entire work was for nothing... care to explain that? Are you saying that his teachings of 'love thy neighbor' and compassion and mercy would be any less valid if he was not a heterosexual man?
I'm sorry you are offended I am not trying to put down anyone just to make the point that the conjecture about Jesus' sexual preference is invalid since the bible says that he was tempted at all points yetr without sin. If your truing to say that homosexuality is not a sin I'm sorry I do not agree. i am not intolerant; just wise enough to refuse to compromise the truth. Since the truth is in me I cannot deny it.
Now as I had to walk away from my sins, even hate them because those who have pleasure unrighteousness are subject to surrender to strong delusion and believe a lie and be damned as itis written, I expect those who practice this behaviour to do the same, then we are together. But if a person will declare that I'm this way and I can't or won't change then I can say and understand that the gospel has not effected him. The first step is to repent (which means change your position) so that the power to change which comes from Jesus will visit you.

The idea that I have to accept another's perspective which does not agree with my experience with Jesus and my knowledge of him would be dangerous to me don't you think. I believe that most Christians who resist the idea that is being imposed on them fell the same way.

You see.... it will always cost you something to belong to Jesus.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world, for all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

These are the three points which Jesus was tempted yet without sin. Which means He yeilded not to temptation. So there you have it. Now I'm never angry at those who suggest otherwise or want to say that Jesus was this way or that . I know what the bible says about him. I sincerly want them to understand what I have learned that with out boasting my position is right with all those who have paid a price.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
In spite of your preaching, you didn't answer my question. Let state it another way: Why would teachings of non-violence, compassion and love from homosexual man have any less meaning than from a heterosexual man?

(BTW, this is OT but I'll state it anyway, homosexuality IS NOT a behavior it is a sexuality!)

Dr. Khan

Sunstone said:
Dr. Khan, how is it at all possible that the works and life of Jesus would be meaningless if he was homosexual? On the face of it, that point of yours seems to hold no more water than the silly notion that homosexual couples demean and destroy the sanctity of marriage. Are you sure you've thought it through?
Let me say that first of all Homosexual couples if married do not destroy the sanctity of marriage as it is so called. Their union does not effect me. However, should this be allowed the church that is a part of it is cut off, from the body for the sin of those who partake of this behavior is into the congregation. However; the state has the authority to give such unions legitimacy.
The church cannot accept this practice { I'm talking about the body of Christ} for it is written in2 John10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him notinto your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that bids him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

And now friend behold; those who are liberal in their thinking on this and many other matters are deceived. Though I am liberal in judgment I cannot frustrate the grace of God at any point.

Dr. Khan

FeathersinHair said:
I think you are being rude and unkind. I hope that by the time I return from moving, you will have seen that debates can be made without insulting the other person, or inferring that they or their thoughts are inferior to yours. If not, you will have the dubious honor of being the first person on my ignore list, because this is a sacred place for me, and I feel you are defiling it. I would be saddened, because I've never had anyone on that list before, and hope that we can work in peace toward a better understanding.
I hope that my other posts on this thread will help you understand that I cannot change my mind, and that my original posting was sarcasim towards the idea that Jesus could have been a homosexual. My postings are very serious even with sarcasim. My motive... is to tell the truth according to the gospel as it has been revealed to me by my own study.

You see I am admonished by the scripture to study to show myself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed rightly dividing the Word ofr truth.

My greatest gift is exalting Jesus who has all the power of God in him, legally and ethicly and justly and rightly as it Pleased God to give him every thing since God was in him when He walked this earth and did all things to please the Father. Whenever I exlalt Jesus I get double blessed so that I am encouraged to bless him again so that I'll get blessed again so that I will bless him again and this continues forever. amen

Dr. Khan

Jensa said:
Since I'm not a Christian, there's no way I can understand that point of view.
I wish that there was something that I could say that would be of some benefit to you.

How bout Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Dr. Khan said:
And now friend behold; those who are liberal in their thinking on this and many other matters are deceived.
Tolerating homosexuality is only basic human decency. If I had to make a choice between being decieved about biblical teachings, and basic decency, I would rather explain to God why I was decieved about biblical teachings than explain to Him why I lacked basic decency.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
regardless of any religious implications homosexuality may or may not bring up it is no exucuse to mistreat or at negatively toward a member of the homosexual community, nor should they be restricted in basic civil rights...

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Dr. Khan said:
I wish that there was something that I could say that would be of some benefit to you.
There is something you could say that would be of benefit to me. You could apologize for being so pompous that you believe you know the truth, and the rest of us are just the ignorant little heathens. That would at least make my blood pressure go down.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Dr. Khan said:
I'm sorry you are offended I am not trying to put down anyone just to make the point that the conjecture about Jesus' sexual preference is invalid since the bible says that he was tempted at all points yetr without sin.
A point relevant only if (a) Jesus existed, (b) the claim is true, and (c) homosexuality is a sin. Leaving (a) and (b) to some other thread, (c) is simply a case of bigoted religious dogma pissing on science.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Maize said:
Why would teachings of non-violence, compassion and love from homosexual man have any less meaning than from a heterosexual man?
It's actually quite simple, Maize. Homosexuals radiate mysterious vibrations that, while undetectable by any known means, are nevertheless quite capable of destroying all the good things homosexuals do or teach. Frankly, I'm astounded you didn't know this already. It is because of these vibrations that the words and actions of homosexuals are different from the words and actions of heterosexuals, even though there is no scientific evidence of the vibrations themselves. I hope this helps.

Dr. Khan

Deut. 32.8 said:
A point relevant only if (a) Jesus existed, (b) the claim is true, and (c) homosexuality is a sin. Leaving (a) and (b) to some other thread, (c) is simply a case of bigoted religious dogma pissing on science.
I am here to say that Jesus exists,that this is a true testimony, that homosexuality is a sin.I can only be truthful. You see, I am.

Dr. Khan

Jensa said:
There is something you could say that would be of benefit to me. You could apologize for being so pompous that you believe you know the truth, and the rest of us are just the ignorant little heathens. That would at least make my blood pressure go down.

Sorry.... I am what I am. I really am.
Also sorry you feel that way about your self. Jesus makes me feel the way I do about myself. You see Jesus and I are one.

Status
Not open for further replies.