• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Office of the Former President?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I find it incredible that anybody with any sort of Christian beliefs can think that Trump is anything but the antithesis of a good leader. He's a sexist, racist, immoral, barefaced liar, who boasts about sexual assault. He is the epitome of what you said god hates on the other thread.
Yea but he did put through some excellent policy making that this country desperately needed.

Twilight Hue

I wonder where they'll put the Trump Presidential Library.

I note that the former presidential benefits also include a guaranteed funeral ceremony with full honors - and the option to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery.

I wonder if there will be any Trump memorials or statues or anything named after him. Reagan and Bush got airports named after them. There's a Richard M. Nixon Freeway in California.
I'm waiting for the Trump coin from the presidential mint.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I heard he won but saw the fraud and Judases allow the election to be stolen.

Incorrect. Unless by "stolen" you mean "more people voted for him." Which is how democracies work.

I guess Genius of Trump is lost on you as Biden created or invented the office of President-Elect.

Incorrect.

To mock the Left, Trump invented the office of the Former President.

Man, you got us! Good one!

:facepalm:

Twilight Hue

Now I'm not arguing that he did or did not do this but I am curious as to what legislation you have in this category.
I think his best was addressing NAFTA which really hurt domestic jobs something terrible and jockyed for more fair trade agreements.

His foreign policy also resulted in no new wars that im aware of and the backing down of rogue countries from becoming more dangerous.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
other than a retirement package appropriate
for the wage they earned in office.
Why should they even get that? Of course they deserve pay and benefits while serving the public, but we shouldn't be taking care of this predominantly wealthy class of politicians who are able to use their name and appearances to make money. They serve us, and then they ideally should leave us once their term has concluded.

Wrangler

Ask And You Will Receive
Yes, we understand that some people are easily fooled. When on looks at his actual performance and not at his claims he was at the bottom of the barrel.

Woah be unto you who confuse good for evil, light for dark, bitter for sweet.

I am not fooled for I know who the enemies of Trump and MAGA are.

Friend of Mara

I think his best was addressing NAFTA which really hurt domestic jobs something terrible and jockyed for more fair trade agreements.
That was a mixed bag. The only truly good things to come out of that was to force manufacturing back to North America which sadly did not see much of an uptick in the US. And I don't fully understand the milk thing with Canada so I can't comment but from what I do understand it was kind of good?

But messing with the oil freedoms of Mexico was a hard move that is undoubtable negative.
His foreign policy also resulted in no new wars that im aware of and the backing down of rogue countries from becoming more dangerous.
Granted he didn't start a new war but lets be honest that wasn't all him. He assassinated an Iranian general and bragged about it on twitter. A US base was bombed in retaliation. That was the closest we've been to world war III since the cold war. He threw out the Iranian nuclear deal and didn't replace it. He pulled out of the Paris climate agreement. He left the Kurds to die. Harmed our relationship with every country on the planet except Russia. Pulled out of the TPP which drove every single Asian ally into China's arms. Rolled back DACA. Complicated the middle east by moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. I personally have mixed feelings about the Tariffs but ultimately they did more harm than good. US-China trade war that we did not win. Attacked Syria twice. Withdrew and gutted funding for WHO in the middle of a pandemic. And all of this along with changing asylum laws and creating a crisis at the boarder.

So I just don't see the W's in his foreign policy. He had a few maybe but they were vastly outweighed by his L's.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

God according to your post on the other thread:-
There are six things the LORD hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

You couldn't have describe Trump better if you'd tried.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Woah be unto you who confuse good for evil, light for dark, bitter for sweet.

You are merely describing yourself. And you truly are fooled. As to the MAGA crowd, not all MAGA people are racists, but most racists in the U.S. are in MAGA.

Wrangler

Ask And You Will Receive
I find it incredible that anybody with any sort of Christian beliefs

You know you are in the extreme minority viewpoint, right? Trump received a higher % of the Evangelic vote than any candidate ever.

I'm afraid you are the victim of the propagandists in the legacy media. I thank God every day that I broke with it infecting my mind over 25 years ago.

Wrangler

Ask And You Will Receive
You are merely describing yourself. And you truly are fooled. As to the MAGA crowd, not all MAGA people are racists, but most racists in the U.S. are in MAGA.

Sad. Trump is a Patriot of the first order. Putting your nation first does not require a racist agenda. I'll pray for the indoctrination you - and millions - are a victim of. Peace.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You know you are in the extreme minority viewpoint, right? Trump received a higher % of the Evangelic vote than any candidate ever.

I'm afraid you are the victim of the propagandists in the legacy media. I thank God every day that I broke with it infecting my mind over 25 years ago.
Evangelic does not mean Christian. The Evangelic vote for Trump was very strong, but there are other Christian groups too.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sad. Trump is a Patriot of the first order. Putting your nation first does not require a racist agenda. I'll pray for the indoctrination you - and millions - are a victim of. Peace.
No, he is a "me firster" of the first order. He never put the nation first. He put himself first. Look at how poorly he handled the Corona virus threat. Now if you want to see countries that handled it much better you only need to look to New Zealand, Australia, or even Canada.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am correct. All legal votes should count. Not 'people' who died, voted many 1,000's of times, etc.
And those claims have been refuted a thousand times. (Well actually more than 60). Only those suffering from severe conservative TDS give any credence to those myths any longer.

There was both a hand recount of votes in Georgia and an audit of votes. If what you claimed existed they would have found it.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I am correct. All legal votes should count. Not 'people' who died, voted many 1,000's of times, etc.

You're new here, it seems, so let me just catch you up: we've had many threads started here since November claiming widespread voter fraud. But very little in the way of evidence.

So no. Again, you are incorrect. The election was not "stolen," and Biden did not invent the office of the president-elect. And prophecies of Trump's reelection failed.

Trump lost. Let it go.

Wandering Monk

I'll make my own presidential office, with blackjack and hookers!
iu
bender.jpg

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I feel a lick of sorry because I see the disturbed man...
Again, he made his bed, time to lay in it.

I don't know who you are referring to as those he hurt, but if you are talking about his followers, I don't feel sorry for them. Anyone stupid enough to believe him in spite of all the evidence that there was no stolen election gets what they deserve.
His followers made their beds, time they lay in them.

i am talking about the people he owes money to and flat refuses to pay.
With over 250 lawsuits currently pending against him...