• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ode To My RFers

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Call me a conservative, will you?!?! I'll have you know that I'm a moral relativist, draft dodging, drug legalizing, pro-abortion, multi-cultural,
vegan eating (sometimes), no-tie-wearing, bicycle riding, gun toting, minarchist, tree-hugging, pro-gay-marriage, money-grubbing scofflaw.
So there, girlie!

You're only half of those!

You don't wear ties? Scoundrel.

Songbird

You know, Songbird, if your insights into the importance of my stick figure drawings had merely come from me, I would not myself believe them. But coming from you, they carry some weight with me.

:D Stick figure drawings are underrated and underused.

Songbird

Thanks for the mention Marissa!

It's nice to have met you. You're the type of person that is so friendly that people warm up to you very quickly and thoroughly. I love running into you in chat.

:panda:

Aw, thank you! You made my day. I love running into you in chat too. And thanks for the panda.

Songbird

Mestemia! I haven't seen you in a while. Hope to get to know you better too. :D