• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obssessive Gaming

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Ive never played Assassins Creed. Please don't disown me lol.

There's only one entry in the franchise I feel is worth playing, and that's the fourth game, Black Flag.

Because when it FINALLY stops being an Assassin's Creed game about two hours in, it's basically a more piratey Wind Waker. Pirates are awesome, and Wind Waker was a masterpiece, so...

phenom888x

The sickness
i used to be that way in high school.. on the 360 my friends and i combined had a few months of our lives gone on modern warfare 2. wed still be playing now if everyone wasn't upgraded.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Lately I've been playing a ton of Slither.io. I think it's pretty cool how eventually it doesn't seem like you're getting bigger anymore, but rather everything else is getting smaller and smaller. I even got big enough to round in a few opponents at a time. I expected doing that many to be harder than doing one at time since you'd have to dodge more than one person while you tighten the circle around them, but it turns out they're too busy trying to dodge each other to be able to do much as I close my circle around them.
I even got to watch one circle with two very large players, and they were in such a tight circle against each other that any closer and one of them would have been killed.
And it's a free browser game also for Android, and probably iOS I would imagine, and it's basically a multiplayer Snake type of game from the earlier days of Windows.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Does anyone else get obsessed with the game they spend most of their time on at a particular time? Like if I play Dragon Age Inquisition I obsess about it, I buy the books, I screenshot 300 images, and post a load of them. I constantly want to talk about the game and it is all I want to do with my days. Then I overdose on it and I take a break and do something else like art or writing for a while.

Please tell me I am not alone so I dont feel like a nutball lol.

Nope not alone. =0)

I love those type of games where it becomes a part of you and leaves an impact long after you beat it to such an extent that you end up experiencing virtual lifetimes within those many worlds.

Btw I love Dragon Age. =0)